Looking for equipment operator position.

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jus thought I would post this. you never know networking might help me out and save some time. I have decided to move for work and i will be leaving for Edmonton Wed Oct 7. I am an Equipment Operator with 7 years Experiance operating everything from backhoes to excavators to rock trucks. I am going to be looking for work all over AB across to northern BC then back down through calgary and home. If any one knows of a company that is looking please leave me a message on here or pm me. Thanks

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tracker Contracting and others? Fort St. John.

Your going to need a bunch of safety tickets for the patch, accommodations could limit your options...

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well made it to Edmonton last night and off to fort mac today. then heading to grand prairie Saturday. Fort st John on Wednesday then back to Edmonton.
Fingers crossed I find some work. Also got to check out Glacier mnt lodge on the way up. Thanks again for the tour lexi.

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I am currently in Grande Prairie will be looking for work here on Tuesday then off to fsj on tuesday afternoon. Just wondering if there are any backhoe operators on here that work on the rigs?
Likeing all the snow I have been seing up here.:)

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just thought i would up date this post. I am working in Fort st John now. Thanks to all that pm'd me info and for helping with my quest for work. its been a rough year hopefully the last for a long time.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just thought i would up date this post. I am working in Fort st John now. Thanks to all that pm'd me info and for helping with my quest for work. its been a rough year hopefully the last for a long time.

Good Stuff Reap! Glad to hear you're working!
:d:beer::d:beer:

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who did you get on with reap, and where are you working?

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi im thinking of maybe getting the training for a equipment operator. What kind of pay is it i see alot of road construction road calgary. Thinking it maybe a good job thank you for any info

Top Bottom