Looking for a good dealer, for RZR or RZR-S

fireman205

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good dealer or know of anyone that has an rzr or rzr-s for sale? 2009 or 2010, preferably in Alberta.
:beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try lornes small engine in Drayton Valley. hes pretty good from what i have dealt with him on.

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had Great Service from the boys at Mountain Toys in Cochrane, From Matt in sales,Mathew in service or Darrel or the girls in parts. They will go that little EXTRA all the time for you.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try lornes small engine in Drayton Valley. hes pretty good from what i have dealt with him on.

Lorne is good buy lot's of stuff there.
He likes donuts too...

Bunn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with atver, Mountain Toys in Cochrane is awesome.The always treat us great.Purchased 2-RZR's from them and always have a smile on their face.Always go the extra mile.Worth it just to go Say high to Samantha...Give them a call.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good dealer or know of anyone that has an rzr or rzr-s for sale? 2009 or 2010, preferably in Alberta.
:beer:

Check Rainy Creek Powersports in Eckville ab, Doug's a pretty good guy to deal with.

EtownBeatdown

Reaction score
Go talk to Jay P. at cycle works south in edmonton he will treat you right and get you the toys that is right for you as well as outfit you with all the gear.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I will say is phone around to the polaris dealers for a price first. I phoned around for prices on the new rzr 4 and was quite astonished at the gap in price ranges($1400). Cycle Works was one of the most expensive even after having bought 2 of my previous quads from them.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Whitecap Motorsports in Slave Lake...780-849-9700 and ask for Marco....tell himn Ray sent ya....great guy to deal with....

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard elk island sport is the BEST prices in canada just about

Farm_boy

Reaction score
Gonna give another check mark for Mountain Toys in Cochrane. They are the only reason I now have a Polaris UTV AND Sled instead of Kawi and Ski doo

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we got a purple rzr s and a orange rzr s in stock at boundary rv & marine in lloydminster. Also have a stealth black rzr coming in. give us a call guarenteed best prices.

Top Bottom