1995 Suzuki Carry engine work

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son who lives in Calgary bought one of these rigs but it needs major engine work. Does anyone know of any shops that do work on these imports? He is willing to tow it to the right shop in Alberta or close to Alberta. It's kinda of a neat right hand drive truck that has a tilt box. Any idea's or suggestions?

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son who lives in Calgary bought one of these rigs but it needs major engine work. Does anyone know of any shops that do work on these imports? He is willing to tow it to the right shop in Alberta or close to Alberta. It's kinda of a neat right hand drive truck that has a tilt box. Any idea's or suggestions?
It’s probably a quad engine so a small engine shop should be able to work on it , lol

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try C&S Performance in Cranbrook. They specialize in those types of vehicles, but I don't know what all they do.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yes.. almost any small engine shop should be able to work on them. I believe there are new/used engines available, reasonably
directly from Japan. We service a couple of these, that were imported. Quite unique

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes.. almost any small engine shop should be able to work on them. I believe there are new/used engines available, reasonably
directly from Japan. We service a couple of these, that were imported. Quite unique
every small engine shop says no

Top Bottom