summitbound

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would try Brent Linderman in the Crowsnest Pass he is the Arctic Cat Guru
1-403-564-4673

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there... we can send it off and get it repaired for you or we'll have one back in like 1 1/2 weeks to 2 weeks.. It will be freeshly renikasiled and just like new... We do aa cylinder exchange and charge for repair.. it's actually quite reasonable price...

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does Specialty consider a "reasonable price". I was in there to pick up some quick clikers and being distracted with the other goodies and sled talk w/ you I didn't think to much about what I payed for them quick clickers till I got home...... Is $73.45 a reasonable price for something that should be around $45???????

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
What does Specialty consider a "reasonable price". I was in there to pick up some quick clikers and being distracted with the other goodies and sled talk w/ you I didn't think to much about what I payed for them quick clickers till I got home...... Is $73.45 a reasonable price for something that should be around $45???????

HEY CRAZY.... I THINK EVERYONE IN THE AREA IS SELLING THEM FOR ABOUT $65 TO $70.00 + GST, SO I THINK YOU ARE GOOD TO GO.... I'VE NEVER SEEN THEM ANYWHERE LOWER THAN $65.00......... YOU ARE SAFE, MY FRIEND!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY CRAZY.... I THINK EVERYONE IN THE AREA IS SELLING THEM FOR ABOUT $65 TO $70.00 + GST, SO I THINK YOU ARE GOOD TO GO.... I'VE NEVER SEEN THEM ANYWHERE LOWER THAN $65.00......... YOU ARE SAFE, MY FRIEND!

Thanks for that news Summitric, $73.45 was with gst. Guess I'll just have to get use to the fact that this hobby or sport can cost an arm and a leg..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................JUST LIKE MARRIAGE.............LOL...

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Echo Cycle and ask to talk to Tyler in parts, they should have lots sittin around.

Top Bottom