Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Mountie dies in collision on Highway 16

RIP......:(

Condolances to family and friends

Edmonton / iNews880.com
6/21/2010

An RCMP officer is dead after a crash early Monday morning west of Edmonton.

Constable Chelsey Alice Robinson's cruiser collided with a semi on Highway 16 at Range Road 15, near Stony Plain. Robinson was taken to hospital, where she died of her injuries.

The driver of the semi was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Highway 16 was still closed to eastbound traffic as of 9 a.m., Monday. Traffic was being re-routed along Highway 16-A. (bd,blb)

Last edited:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my condolences to the family, friends and fellow officers. we are friends with an officer who grew up as best buddies with one of the fallen four. these tradgedies are extremely hard on them as well. :(

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RIP Constable Robinson.

Condolences to family and friends she left behind. :(

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My deepest condolences to family and friends of our fallen hero, Constable Chelsey Alice Robinson 25 years of age, responding to the call of an impaired driver on the highway trying to protect others from being involved in an accident.

I heard the sirens last night and the helicopter (we live on RR14 near the yellow head) my heart sank knowing that someone's loved one was obviously in a serious accident.

Last edited:

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My deepest condolences to family and friends of our fallen hero, Constable Chelsey Alice Robinson 25 years of age, responding to the call of an impaired driver on the highway trying to protect others from being involved in an accident.

I heard the sirens last night and the helicopter (we live on RR14 near the yellow head) my heart sank knowing that someone's loved one was obviously in a serious accident.

You said it Dale.

My heart goes out to her friends, family and co workers.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
prayers and condolences to the family and friends

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it is a sad tragic loss of life.....:(

BUT

What the heck happened? She was traveling north on RR 15 responding to a report of an impaired driver. Did she not stop at the stop sign or at least slow down and look left/right before crossing the highway? How the he!! do you not see head lights and all the clearance markers that are on the cab of a semi?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it is a sad tragic loss of life.....:(

BUT

What the heck happened? She was traveling north on RR 15 responding to a report of an impaired driver. Did she not stop at the stop sign or at least slow down and look left/right before crossing the highway? How the he!! do you not see head lights and all the clearance markers that are on the cab of a semi?
ditto....a tragic loss of life, condolences to the family.

this seems to have happened a few times now this year, cruisers turning into the path of vehicles travelling highway speed.

Top Bottom