Lets talk pressure washers.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anybody tried the wall mount electric pressure washer from Princess Auto? It runs on 220, was thinking of mounting it in my garage with hot water hooked up

I bought the 120v cart model and I am very pleased with it. Enough for stuff in the shop and around the yard. Plus I won’t gas myself washing the sled trailer in winter. Seems like good value for the $.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anybody tried the wall mount electric pressure washer from Princess Auto? It runs on 220, was thinking of mounting it in my garage with hot water hooked up

I would check if it is rated for hot water use.

I think using hot water toasted the pump on my first mastercraft gas washer that a bunch of the posters higher up in this thread were saying have lasted them forever. Pump seized after I was washing with real hot water for a long period.

I don’t remember what happened to the second mastercraft that crapped out for me.

Currently have that commercial rated Subaru from Costco that was also mentioned above. It may be testing Costco’s return policy soon as it is leaking half the tank of gas through the air intake each time it’s filled up.

My next washer will have a Honda engine and a commercial duty pump. Or an actual Hotsy

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would check if it is rated for hot water use.

I think using hot water toasted the pump on my first mastercraft gas washer that a bunch of the posters higher up in this thread were saying have lasted them forever. Pump seized after I was washing with real hot water for a long period.

I don’t remember what happened to the second mastercraft that crapped out for me.

Currently have that commercial rated Subaru from Costco that was also mentioned above. It may be testing Costco’s return policy soon as it is leaking half the tank of gas through the air intake each time it’s filled up.

My next washer will have a Honda engine and a commercial duty pump. Or an actual Hotsy
The one at Princess Auto is rated for 140° f water, which is as hot as my water gets. Whether or not it can handle that sustained temperature for long periods I'm not sure

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be okay if you always run some cold water through it before shutting it down.

overkill19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had several guys ask about the soap set up so figured it be easier to post the set up.

The knob with the lock ring you turn out till you get soap flowing then lock it and don’t touch it again. The one I’m pointing to is ur on off soap flow. Pumps and pressures is where I bought it from.
I love this set up, having soap at full pressure is 10x better
f1776c0f85da59a5df86aa9c7188077d.png
208cd0e629ec5b3c3697cd08b2361e65.jpg
ecf6728728478b3ed3c935b70d0d8117.jpg
435bf3e054dc57cb9bff1a359d3eb5c6.jpg

overkill19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a1a0be17492bfa9b6f0bf6ac4d110563.jpg

Found this on amazon looks the same.. and cheaper than what I paid

Top Bottom