let's see your water toy

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey showtime, who are those girls in your pic??
and where do you go boating??

Those girls only come with Wakeboard Boats!!!! LMAO:D:D just kidding, I live near a high school,, ahahaha alright enough already sorry,, ya where did you get those girls from Showtime?? I will take 3.:D but only to help add weight! if my girlfriend asks:D
:beer:

I have better ones but this is a family site...the ladies love the BOAT!! almost as much as croach rockets.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what is this new surfing thing about???

looks like fun, maybe not wanting to try out behind my boat with a leg!!

I looked at a dedicated wakeboard boat, and well, i still kinda suck at wakeboarding and couldn't justify how stupid i would look tubing and wakeboarding behind a really expensive wakeboard boat!!!

i think tubing should be a olympic sport, which is why i remain on a strong beer diet, the bigger the belly (which i don't have) the less chance of flying off of the tube!! when i explained this to the misses, it made me realize how the dog feels when she accidently pees on the carpet!!!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, yes, chicks definately dig wakeboats. Wake surfing is where you heavily weight one side of the boat depending on regular or goofy, you use about a 15ft rope to get up on a surf board intended behind V-drive styled boats. once your standing up you find "the sweet spot" on the wave which will naturally propell you with NO ROPES attached. PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS BEHIND A I/O, IT COULD BE DEADLY IF YOU FELL cause you only ride about 5-10 feet from the boat. I would post some pics of my wife riding ropeless behind our VLX but i forgot my camera cord so i will have to bring it tomorrow and post. I also have some picks from a quad trip to Chambers Creek a couple weeks ago.

Hey Johni is there any fluke chance i saw a post from you on another forum called "The Malibu Crew", the poster was having problems with the stereo on a 08' wakesetter.

A couple old pics for y'all viewing pleasure!!!!Girls say CHEEZE!! i would love to attach a few from the Shuswap.:d:d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, yes, chicks definately dig wakeboats. Wake surfing is where you heavily weight one side of the boat depending on regular or goofy, you use about a 15ft rope to get up on a surf board intended behind V-drive styled boats. once your standing up you find "the sweet spot" on the wave which will naturally propell you with NO ROPES attached. PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS BEHIND A I/O, IT COULD BE DEADLY IF YOU FELL cause you only ride about 5-10 feet from the boat. I would post some pics of my wife riding ropeless behind our VLX but i forgot my camera cord so i will have to bring it tomorrow and post. I also have some picks from a quad trip to Chambers Creek a couple weeks ago.

Hey Johni is there any fluke chance i saw a post from you on another forum called "The Malibu Crew", the poster was having problems with the stereo on a 08' wakesetter.

A couple old pics for y'all viewing pleasure!!!!Girls say CHEEZE!! i would love to attach a few from the Shuswap.:d:d

showtime, can I come boating with you?

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
showtime, can I come boating with you?

No problemo, i'll be at Pigeon lake this week-end which i suspect will be quite chilly as it usually is soooo......party hats are pretty much inevitable:eek:....thank you Oakley for building re-flective sunglasses!!!:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what is this new surfing thing about???

looks like fun, maybe not wanting to try out behind my boat with a leg!!

I looked at a dedicated wakeboard boat, and well, i still kinda suck at wakeboarding and couldn't justify how stupid i would look tubing and wakeboarding behind a really expensive wakeboard boat!!!

i think tubing should be a olympic sport, which is why i remain on a strong beer diet, the bigger the belly (which i don't have) the less chance of flying off of the tube!! when i explained this to the misses, it made me realize how the dog feels when she accidently pees on the carpet!!!

Hey man, Its just like sled n! any day sledn is better than any day at work:d
so to be on the water is better than any day being at work!! any boat is a good boat, but damn strait I would be in the Olympics for the craziest Tuber around, we do it all, tube, surf, board, skate, its all good.

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, forgot this one.

Attachments

• boating 136.jpg
    boating 136.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 107

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
08 Mastercraft X Star.:d

Nice ride...have you had it on the water yet? It looks like you just brought home and your packing it up. I always like the X-Star but have never ridin' behind one, my riding buddy is trading off his 07 Supra next year on a MC X-15 should be pretty nice. If your ever bored looking for a rode trip come on up, the lake i frequent is LOADED full of Mastercraft's, the owner of Martin Farm Equipment who sells Mastercraft lives on the lake, hence him looking after all his boating buddies. Have fun with that black beauty, she looks good.

Waxy

Reaction score
Jeremy,

Where did you get that rock guard for your boat trailer? Price?

I've been looking for one like that.

Thanks,

Waxy

Cruizer

Reaction score
Recent toy :daquisition Cougar jet boat

High perf 454, holley programable electronic fuel injection, Edelbrock high rise intake, Berkley pump and diverter. Sleek and fast just the way I like it.

Fuel effieciency, not really, but I own a company, and yep fuel is a write off..

Just turfed the fuel injection, in favour of Carb setup. A grand later..... I've got s gofaster boat!

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeremy,

Where did you get that rock guard for your boat trailer? Price?

I've been looking for one like that.

Thanks,

Waxy

i bought it at shipwreck, it was i think 600 with installation, which a friend of mine has almost similar on his 20ft caravelle and he paid almost double.
the only down side is I lose the use if the swing-away tounge on the trailer, so I will have it apart to fit it in the garage for the winter.
I would talk to sarah who is the service manager and she'll take really good care of you. I;ve had a few problems with my BRAND NEW boat and she is the only one who works there who really seems to care about the customer!!!

Top Bottom