Lets see your boat/watercraft

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got our first surf in last night,, water was 60 so it was managable :) new boat is saweeet cant wait to get it dialed in :)

surfn.jpg
new rig... 2014 Centurion Enzo 244.... 6.0litre 409HP and 3000 watts of pure pleasure with 16 seats for everyone to enjoy,, come on out anytime!!
enzo14.jpg

Syclone74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice! trying to convince the wife that we sell the bow rider and buy a pontoon boat as well. Love the fact there is lots of room! our boat is 21 ft plus 2 foot platform and still small…… first world problem :)

Just do like I did. Pick your boat out then show her about a half a dozen real expensive ones then go to the one you wanted and tell her "well I guess this one would do for now and it's way cheaper". Lol. Worked for me. And I was happy and she thought she got her way and she was happy.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will love the Sanger! We sure enjoy ours! Makes one of the nicest waves for surfing and boarding and still a great boat to ski behind. Enjoy!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Old Boat is waiting for its Seasons Check Up (by me) before going on the water and then "For Sale".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you put a lot of elbow grease into that boat not long ago...... I'm sure it will go fast.... that was a sidewinder wasn't it?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
you put a lot of elbow grease into that boat not long ago...... I'm sure it will go fast.... that was a sidewinder wasn't it?

Same as a Sidewinder (who was Sued and Lost) for copying the Cobra Boat Design.
Cobra was out of the USA but sold the Canadian Mfg right to a company in Kelowna....were talking 70's.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Same as a Sidewinder (who was Sued and Lost) for copying the Cobra Boat Design.
Cobra was out of the USA but sold the Canadian Mfg right to a company in Kelowna....were talking 70's.

always like that style of boat..... :)

I'll watch for the "For Sale" ad :)

Top Bottom