Lets see your boat/watercraft

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So drop the rig off at Wizard Marine for it's winter service and some warranty work at the end of Sept. aaaaaand it's still there!!!! Worst friggin service ever!! Last time it goes there, didn't pay that much for this boat to have it sit outside all winter rather than the heated shop it should be in .......... grrrrrrrr

uggg that sucks that would also bug me big time!!

Im lucky as my boat dealer lives around the corner from me, he comes and grabs it from my house and take it in, back the same day but this fall he called and said I sold your boat lol...I was like huhhh until he told me he will get me a 2014 for a few thousand more :) so I picked my colors and no more ballast bags for me. Ram Fill in 29 seconds with over 5000lbs ballast ALL hard tanks. SAWEEEEET

if anyone has interest in a Centurion boat pls contact me and I will be happy to assist boat show is only a few months away now

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought a VLX with a big block would put u mid 90's easily as it's a $15000 upgrade

yes I think you are correct with that engine upgrade but why would anyone do that upgrade? Instead I would buy the LSV 23ft for less lol. But I bought my boat to surf not race. Mind you I also have the 6.0 Litre lol but its 24ft and over 5000lbs

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes I think you are correct with that engine upgrade but why would anyone do that upgrade? Instead I would buy the LSV 23ft for less lol. But I bought my boat to surf not race. Mind you I also have the 6.0 Litre lol but its 24ft and over 5000lbs

Y would anyone do that!!! Lol cause its fricken cool! Not at all necessary but awesome !
If I had my top choice it would be the MXZ 24' or what ever length it is with the big knock !

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard otherwise. Check out their FB page lol.

I don't do FB, I know the kelowna store stirred up a lot of haters. He is very aggressive with his pricing and stole a lot of sales from the old boys club!
All I can speak to is our experance! Ever step was great! The price was within $5000 of the USA. Service has been great they warrented some scratches we put in, while changing out the wrap that had shrunk in the sun and got water under it.
Now if you want me to talk about BANNER in Vernon and kelowna. We need more pages...

They suc! There I'm done!

bobalong

Reaction score
Accumulated a few rigs over the years. Use the smaller one for mostly fishing the river, the 18' Sylvan for just the wife and I, and tournaments and the Pontoon is the family boat.

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg Love sledding but with this warm weather I'm getting the itch to boat

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im hoping to surf and sled for the May Long weekend :)

pick n up the new Centurion 244 on Monday cant wait !!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love my invader! And with 285 that thing should haul ass. Mine is the 195hp 3.7L 4 cyl and is a monster out of the gates. Mine will be seeing a lot of work over the next few years getting her back to showroom condition

Thanks dude

Yes it does get up and go

Hope to be able to 1/2 throttle it for the most part

sent while I should be drinking tea's

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya but save some gas John

It's not cheap here at all

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Top Bottom