Lets See You XM

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are SLP Powder Pro skis/ I love them, they are pretty aggresive which is what I like. In mu opionon WAY better the the DS2 skis. The response fro carving in the fluff is awesome.

how much $$ ??

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are SLP Powder Pro skis/ I love them, they are pretty aggresive which is what I like. In mu opionon WAY better the the DS2 skis. The response fro carving in the fluff is awesome.

Looks like you did some personal mods to the skis..... Does cutting the outer edge like that help out with side-hilling???

Demon700

Reaction score
I bought them last year and had them on my Freeride as well, cannot remember the exact cost, I bought them from Recreational Supply in Saskatoon, somewheres around $500 with tax I think.

I was wondering if people would notice that ski cut, its a little trick I picked up from riding with Brett Rasmussen. Yes it does help with the side hill and counter steer. It also helps the end of the ski roll over any obastacles as well when counter steering. In more heavy/hard snow they tend to bite more because of the sharp edge at the back. I was going to round off or make another angle cut at the back to try and make it a little better.

I forgot to mention I think the skis are clsoe to 7.5 inches wide vs the DS2 at about 6, I wouldnt want much wider of a ski.

parthunter

Reaction score
IMG_2648.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2649.jpg
    IMG_2649.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 1,128
Last edited:

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought them last year and had them on my Freeride as well, cannot remember the exact cost, I bought them from Recreational Supply in Saskatoon, somewheres around $500 with tax I think.

I was wondering if people would notice that ski cut, its a little trick I picked up from riding with Brett Rasmussen. Yes it does help with the side hill and counter steer. It also helps the end of the ski roll over any obastacles as well when counter steering. In more heavy/hard snow they tend to bite more because of the sharp edge at the back. I was going to round off or make another angle cut at the back to try and make it a little better.

I forgot to mention I think the skis are clsoe to 7.5 inches wide vs the DS2 at about 6, I wouldnt want much wider of a ski.

I do have a bit of an investigative eyeball..... Took a few good looks before and a compare to the original SLP's...

Nice trick bit Im gonna copy o... :)

Demon700

Reaction score
parthunter, I love the pics I have a couple of my summit in the same position! I parked it one time by my dads 2012 HCR, like that.

Circled - Mistake, go ahead no problem. I will be able to tell who you are on the hill pretty easy!

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright fellas lets get this thread filled up some more! Lets see those xm's now that you've had a year with them! New products you tried, summer mods and products, lets see the pics!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or your wife is quite manly and will enjoy the sled us real men got!! Lol... JK

No on the manly lol! She is going to enjoy her new sled! But not as much as I am going to enjoy my black and red 163 xm!

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

Top Bottom