lets see what everyone is riding for sleds.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Speaking of helmets... I just picked myself up a snowboader helmet... I am going to use it in the spring or on warm days. I find I am always pulling my helmet off and on for a pop, cigar, food, and for bs'n.

DID YOU SAY CIGAR???? NOW I KNOW WE'LL BE BEST OF BUDS... WHAT ABOUT YOUR OLD MAN? HE DOO STOGIES TOO??? I LOVE STOGIES, AND BUGS IS INTO STOGES TOO... AND "LOST" HERE ON THE SITE DOES FATTIES AS WELL. MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE A CIGAR NITE IN GOLDEN FOR THE S&M MOUNTAIN MANIA!!!!:specool::cigar::cigar::friends:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Brain Buckets

Brain Buckets...
Well I have some thoughts on that...buy the best brain bucket you can.

Yeah, it's funny the risk folks take because of a minor inconvenience like removing a helmet or 'cause they want to look cool. A guy from here was killed this spring riding his Harley at about 20kmh because he was wearing one of those beany helmets. 2 kids and a wife without a dad. Tragic. Dumb.

-rossco-

Reaction score
This is is wat i used to ride now i got an xp comin so this will be back up.

Attachments

• yeeeehaaaaw.jpg
    yeeeehaaaaw.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 406

GRD

Reaction score
Badass hates cigars, or any kind of smoke.... Bigfoot is my uncle, and he smokes like a chimmey, not sure if he smokes stogies.... I am all about the cigar night!

DID YOU SAY CIGAR???? NOW I KNOW WE'LL BE BEST OF BUDS... WHAT ABOUT YOUR OLD MAN? HE DOO STOGIES TOO??? I LOVE STOGIES, AND BUGS IS INTO STOGES TOO... AND "LOST" HERE ON THE SITE DOES FATTIES AS WELL. MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE A CIGAR NITE IN GOLDEN FOR THE S&M MOUNTAIN MANIA!!!!:specool::cigar::cigar::friends:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Badass hates cigars, or any kind of smoke.... Bigfoot is my uncle, and he smokes like a chimmey, not sure if he smokes stogies.... I am all about the cigar night!

Smoke like a chimmey ??.....:argue: When we are having a few. Yes smoke them Captain Blacks & some kind of pipe The CHAMP brought back from Egypt.... Think it is called a Shisha pipe, Good smoke.:cigar:

GRD

Reaction score
Too bad you can't bring the shisha pipe up on the mountain... That is good stuff.

Smoke like a chimmey ??.....:argue: When we are having a few. Yes smoke them Captain Blacks & some kind of pipe The CHAMP brought back from Egypt.... Think it is called a Shisha pipe, Good smoke.:cigar:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey Snowhound63.... Awesome picture, That is postcard material & enlargement stuff for your (I love me wall) If you have.:thumbsup2:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HERE'S A PIC OF MY BIG BIOTCH(NO, NOT MY WIFE)..... 2006 RT1000 SUMMIT HIGHMARK...P.S. NOTE THE FLAGS IN THE BACKGROUND; ITS ACTUALLY A HELICOPTER LANDING PAD FOR HELI-SKIERS AND BOARDERS WE MADE IT UP TO AT TROUT LAKE, IN THE AREA CALLED FOGGYDAYS:headbanger::Cool9::cigar::nitro:.....

Attachments

• 172-7224_IMG.jpg
    172-7224_IMG.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Nice sleds Summitric... Wild looking hood on the 99, I think I read ya still have it. That big horse looks good with all the parts on it. I like that blue/black. What's the weight of the big ride, Heavy like the IQ ?

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Nice sleds Summitric... Wild looking hood on the 99, I think I read ya still have it. That big horse looks good with all the parts on it. I like that blue/black. What's the weight of the big ride, Heavy like the IQ ?

HEY BF: YUP, SHE'S A 1 TON ALRIGHT... DON'T KNOW THE WEIGHT, BUT IT RIVALS THE APEX OR RX1, FOR SURE... & I CARRY A LOT OF TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT ON THAT SLED TOO. IT DEFINATELY LEAVES A "BIGFOOT" PRINT.:D

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pictures Ric, it takes real men to ride those heavy sled right???, or just real dumb men to ride those heavy sleds!!...lol:D Now let the games begin way to go Curtis, now Ric is going to go picture posting CRAZY!!......WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You bet, he'll be posting photos of his Mutt, lawn, car up on blocks behind the old double wide trailer he calls home with his porch falling off...yep., I've created a monster...
People look like thier dogs and sleds (as far as I can tell). Mine is a light weight but looks rid hard and put down wet...Ric's is Fat...enough said.....LOL...
Nice pictures Ric, it takes real men to ride those heavy sled right???, or just real dumb men to ride those heavy sleds!!...lol:D Now let the games begin way to go Curtis, now Ric is going to go picture posting CRAZY!!......WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!:D

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, I See The Gloves Are Down....layin' Smack Ya Can't Back, Eh?? We Doo Know Who Whore The Skirt And It Wasn't Me....... Too Bad The Old Poo Can't Hang With The Big Biotch, AND YOU DOO KNOW WHAT SHE CAN DOO, EVEN BEFORE THE CLUTCH AND PIPE ETC..........lol

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet, he'll be posting photos of his Mutt, lawn, car up on blocks behind the old double wide trailer he calls home with his porch falling off...yep., I've created a monster...
People look like thier dogs and sleds (as far as I can tell). Mine is a light weight but looks rid hard and put down wet...Ric's is Fat...enough said.....LOL...

LOL, thats a good one, my gut is starting to hurt!!:D

Top Bottom