Large Avalanche in McBride - Renshaw Jan 29 - 17 involved - 5 Passed RIP

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Condolences to the familes of those involved. Hope the victims RIP. Big thanks to SAR and those who helped. As a volunteer position this would be a hard one.

Grain Farmer

Reaction score
Rest in Peace, my thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends. Over many years of riding in McBide I have had the privilege in meeting some of the SAR team, thank you.

mlins18

Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers go out to all those involved. Truly makes you think. How many times many of us have been through this exact area. Could have been anyone's group. Thanks to all first responders involved in the search.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

aocbiz

Reaction score
Sad day for sure! Thanks to all the volunteers of SAR and First Responders. Condolences to all involved.

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Large Avalanche in McBride - Renshaw Jan 29 - 5 involved

I cannot imagine the anguish, grief and sadness that is felt by the families who have lost loved ones and riders who survived.

The emotions of SAR and first responders dealing with this and the aftermath must be crushing. Thank you for doing what you do and getting into dangerous places to help people in need.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to all involved that they find peace and come to terms with this horrible event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers go out to all involved. RIP and may you always find untracked.

freeride73

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Condolences to everyone involved. It really hits home when you can put a picture to the place that it happened! Been through that area many times.

Summit_Steve

Reaction score
Very sad news, condolences to all family & friends of those lost. As the saying goes, one day we will die, all others we will live, ride on fellow riders & may the fallen find endless fresh powder & blue bird skies!

Top Bottom