Ladies Snowbike Wanted

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 500 KTM’s are nice but the 450’s make more power stock. The 500 is detuned for street and emissions.

350’s do work and some years the race bikes make as much peak HP as the 450 but the torque of the 450 is still nice.

We don’t call these slow bikes for no reason though. I would strongly suggest renting one for a weekend before making the investment. Personally I get bored on them. They make for some interesting line choices but beyond that you either love them or prefer sleds.

Last edited:

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always a good idea to rent first. All depends what your personal style is. If speed is your thing then go find a lake racer.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THANK YOU! Tim and I are on a first name basis...he’s drafted a lot of BOS for me so with your extra support I’ll grab a drink out of hides desk fridge and maybe you and I can widdle him down a little bit?! Thanks again MOMMA!

QUOTE=MOMMA;2568584]SHOTS FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nono::nono::beer:

But in all seriousness, 350 cc and up. We've had really good luck with KTM and Beta bikes up here with Timbersled kits. The Camso kits are solid too but the extra refining with the Timbersleds is worth the little bit of extra bucks in my opinion. Check out Cycle Works West and talk to Tim. I believe there is a demo 18 kit still available with a great price tag. 780 960 1920 Tell Tim Momma sent you... on another note I have a 200 dollar visa gift card if anyone is planning on purchasing a 2016 to 2018 Polaris sled. (my gift card may work with a Timbersled kit purchase but I'll have to check with Polaris on that one)[/QUOTE]

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine Marcus has his sitting at CWW not sure if it’s still there or not but it was a Suzuki I think? Yellow either way but it looked all dolled up. Jesse and Tate are nuts for those things, but a Lorie is getting more and more attached to the idea, obviously I’m gonna try it out too, but I know im a sled guy...LOVE MY G4!

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to say thanks for the links and the advise, always apppreciated and love the snow and mud intel situation. I’ll get back 8nto looking through here, hav3 been sidetrackedfor the past three weeks riding chest deep snow! Lol

Top Bottom