Krazy Canadian at the Edmonton Sled show

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Come on by and say hey!!! Get your Thunderstruck 5.5 and 6, and the cool new Thunderstruck 2008 calender ,, all 3 for 60 bucks,, the new calender sells for 20 bucks by itself.... Plus I'll have Krazy Canadian toques, Hoodies and T-Shirts... Aren't we all just a bunch of Krazy Canadians????????????????

see you there

cheers for now

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I am going to make it this year, were can I order this stuff from? I am sure the videos are awesome this do to all the snow last year...Can't wait to watch them.:D

F

FAB1

KC...Will your two HOTTIE sista's be in attendance this year?

:D

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Now I know the look on your face under the helmet when doing the Krazy stuff :D

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
make sure to get the Sled Heads 3 vid and get Krazy to sign it for you! Or get a free SH3 poster and do the same.....

hardy

Reaction score
hey Krazy canadian i will be ther for sure this year already have the time off i stopped in last year to talk to you for a while and i already have TS6 on the way in the mail but a new calendar sounds good see you in a couple weeks man

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powderchowder and i will definatly stop by to see your sisters....and i will probably buy a dvd or 2...maybe 3 plus its Poppajons B-day on saturday so i think a few bowls of loud mouth soup are in order.:beerchug:

Top Bottom