Kids Mini Quad

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey mom i couldn't help but notice on the pic of the beast, shouldn't the chevrons of the tire be pointing forward or is that the correct way to run those tires.(little arrow on sidewall) in short=they look like there on backwards to me. but i could be wrong.:beer::d:beer:

Haaaa. Had no idea they were supposed to go that way. See that is why I love you guys! Thanks!:beer::)

newf

Reaction score
I have two kids,girl..6, boy..11.I bought 2004 polaris sportsman 90 .He was 5 at the time and I bought a 2006 polaris predator 90 for him 2 years later because he wanted reverse. Now she rides the 06 and he rides the 04 rarely along with his honda cr. Anyway, I haven't had any troubles with either quad. They run great all the time, just make sure you ride on the level for 5 minutes or so after you ride thru water... brakes need to dry or you won't stop. My son hasn't decided if he wants a 4x4 quad or a bigger dirt bike, he likes the bike for speed and jumps but can't stay with dad on the mud trails I like to travel on my 750 Brute Force... decisions...decisions.

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the best side by side for kids is that polaris rzr 170 it is a amazing machine can not beat it

Jonesin'

Reaction score
I have a Eton 90 for my little guy, and he loves it. He buddy has a match one that go everywhere on them. The only issue is snow "dust" getting into the air filter. it needs a better filter. I am going to change to a cone style with outerwear. Part are easy to get and the Canadian Dist. is in Calgary. I'm in Ontario and it was still easy to get parts. Junior demo'd a fender and Daddy broke one in a donut dismount. 3 days later I got new fenders. Fit and finish is good and no issues with loose bolts. Design is good with nice dual front arms and a solid rear swing. Price is right also. Not as cheap as Chinese but better than the top five.

Top Bottom