Justin Trudeau Sucks!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know anyone that didn't get a raise to cover inflation. If your in a trade and didn't then something is wrong. Just isn't enough competent people to fill the vacancies these days.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$8 billion dollars of tax payers funds went missing in the climate action plan,,, this is more money then the last 7 liberal scams combined...

Things might get heated up on the investigation but nothing will come of it...

We're on the hook for well over $100 ++ billion little lone the $10.2 trillion in long term funds of intrest payments on the $1.7 billion debt...

Humans can make this $4!+ up,,, oh well,,, the next generation will be paying for a long long time...

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Justin charges a luxury tax on any vehicle or toy over $100,000 Bert. Try and find a nice pickup for under a $100,000 these days. Frikken communism

The best part is they charge GST on the luxury tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw that he was in Kelowna this past week talking to the fire fighters. Wonder if he was thinking how he can charge more tax because of the fires?

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw that he was in Kelowna this past week talking to the fire fighters. Wonder if he was thinking how he can charge more tax because of the fires?
He slithered into Kelowna unannounced, repeated his 2021 election promise of more money for wildfires ( due to climate change) and training then left town under cover of darkness .

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He slithered into Kelowna unannounced, repeated his 2021 election promise of more money for wildfires ( due to climate change) and training then left town under cover of darkness .
Along with his many security armed guards because wherever he travels to he can feel the love of his admirers .

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_6463.jpeg

Sadly a true story

Top Bottom