Justin Trudeau Sucks!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should just drop it but I can’t help but chuckle at the irony of guys that piss and moan about immigrants in Canada, but then can’t wait to become an immigrant themselves! And furthermore I gotta ask, wherever this magical land of perfection is that you’re destined for, what makes you think they want you there? I can just hear them saying gawd these fawking Canadians. They don’t know our culture. They don’t know our way of life, and I can’t understand a word their fawking saying. Why don’t they just back where they came from!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’ve never left the farm and you wanna tell me about what other countries are like? I’ve been to 21 different countries and 12 states and trust me they don’t hate on educated hard working people coming to live with them and contributing to their society. They will definitely bitch about freeloading illegal immigrants though which I would not be. There is a massive difference between legal avenue immigrants and the illegal “refugee status” freeloading criminals we’re bringing in by the hundreds of thousands monthly. I have a Peruvian wife of 20 years and you wanna talk like you have it figured out from your little commune farm? Her parents immigrated here 41 years ago and worked their asses off to get here and make a good life for their family. Now they get to watch as millions are doing it and getting paid to do so, on tax payers dimes, turning our once great nation into the laughing stock of the world and slowly trending toward third world conditions in the cities. Get real, get some life experience outside the commune and then talk to me.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see now they are forcing the banks to show “ carbon rebate” on your bank statement when you get one of his deposits on the carbon tax so people know that they are getting a rebate.
Anyone get this rebate or know anyone that has? I haven't.
Trudeau says eight out of ten get more back than they contribute. ya right

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You’ve never left the farm and you wanna tell me about what other countries are like? I’ve been to 21 different countries and 12 states and trust me they don’t hate on educated hard working people coming to live with them and contributing to their society. They will definitely bitch about freeloading illegal immigrants though which I would not be. There is a massive difference between legal avenue immigrants and the illegal “refugee status” freeloading criminals we’re bringing in by the hundreds of thousands monthly. I have a Peruvian wife of 20 years and you wanna talk like you have it figured out from your little commune farm? Her parents immigrated here 41 years ago and worked their asses off to get here and make a good life for their family. Now they get to watch as millions are doing it and getting paid to do so, on tax payers dimes, turning our once great nation into the laughing stock of the world and slowly trending toward third world conditions in the cities. Get real, get some life experience outside the commune and then talk to me.

Any chance you can bring me back some stogies when your out of country lol.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I will rephrase the question. Can anyone in Alberta tell me if they have seen the rebate in their account.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you file your taxes before March 15th? If not it's 6-8 weeks after you file for the first payment.
oh I see. Thanks.
Filed right at deadline April 29 so should see something mid June then. Wasn't sure if there is an income threshold where you get zero. I could see hitting that when I was working but I gave up on work. lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The solution to all of this is axe the tax. So the Turd collects and then gives it all back he says. Just how many beaurocrats do you think it takes to implement this program? Guys processing money and then writing cheques back. What a ponzu scheme if I’ve ever seen one. It’s surprising that 23% of Canadians think this will save the planet. Some people should not procreate.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His wife is from Peru, not Cuba lol, Or are you speaking in general. Cuba makes the good stogies, the rest are crap. Hard to find much for smokes elsewhere.
Peru has quality cocaine though ha ha.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree with you Ken people are stupid and vote this retard in. Unfortunately we will have to ait until fall of 2025 for the tax to be axed.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Never been to Cuba and never will, yet to meet a person who says traveling there is awesome. My buddy buys Cubans in calgary, not sure where though, he says they are primo quality

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never been to Cuba and never will, yet to meet a person who says traveling there is awesome. My buddy buys Cubans in calgary, not sure where though, he says they are primo quality

I used to get stogies from Florida duty free, then communist canada had to screw that over too.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree with you Ken people are stupid and vote this retard in. Unfortunately we will have to ait until fall of 2025 for the tax to be axed.

Something doesn't seem right, the guy calling for the tax to be axed took a pay raise April 1st along with everyone else when we got to pay more for everything.

Top Bottom