Just sitting here pouting...

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes that is right pouting all weekend long! Sparwood is under heavy snowfall warning and my better half and his best buddy are heading out to Fernie, while I have to stay home and go to a basketball tourny..Did I mention that my hubby is riding my new sled .. you know..to "put some miles on it"

Well in all seriousness I am jealous but hope they and everyone else heading out this weekend have much deep powder and ride safely!! :)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im pouting with you,I have to back to work today and we have the best local snow in a long time with more on the way,By the time I get home bogger will have it all beat down and there will be none left and I will have to travel to the mountains again LOL!
catmando!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes that is right pouting all weekend long! Sparwood is under heavy snowfall warning and my better half and his best buddy are heading out to Fernie, while I have to stay home and go to a basketball tourny..Did I mention that my hubby is riding my new sled .. you know..to "put some miles on it"

Well in all seriousness I am jealous but hope they and everyone else heading out this weekend have much deep powder and ride safely!! :)

whats he driving when he drives by im sure we can get a lynching crew together

friggin break in rides

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have awesome local snow also so I will not be crushed if the tourny is cancelled..I will just ride his all weekend!! :D LOL

all black M1000 is my hubby and an M8 sno pro is his buddy...definately give a howdy if you see them...they look scary but are really quite nice ;) LOL

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have awesome local snow also so I will not be crushed if the tourny is cancelled..I will just ride his all weekend!! :D LOL

all black M1000 is my hubby and an M8 sno pro is his buddy...definately give a howdy if you see them...they look scary but are really quite nice ;) LOL

we will be riding the fresh in blairmore hope he finds the powder although this weekend shouldnt be hard

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everybodys getting snow all were getting -40 wind chill it sucs on the couch pouting

Top Bottom