just found this??????cat 2012??????

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
you seem to have an opinion about every damn thing everybody says. you seem to be a negative type person. so every one gets that you don't like the new cats or probably any cats for that matter so keep your negative opinions to yourself. thanks

oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just found this on facebook. I LIKE the looks of this. I've also heard rumors of it coming in under 420lbs dry..

Attachments

• 2012 M8.jpg
    2012 M8.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 289

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just found this on facebook. I LIKE the looks of this. I've also heard rumors of it coming in under 420lbs dry..

u better get your order of those fox evol shocks in ,thinkin there is gonna be a shortage next year

Slammer85

Reaction score
Ya to me the spindles look like there mounted farther back on the ski itself than normal. I'm sure cat has a reason for it. I was in island park a couple weeks ago an the cat guys from minny were out testing but damn were they good at hiding. Heard from a cat dealer in N Dakota that there 420 pounds and around 185 to 190 horse in the 800. I hope that rumours true.

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all i know is i cant wait for tomorrow...and like alot of guys may just have a new 2013 model if everything works out for them

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont mind the looks im just trying to figure out whats with those Skis they are retarded.

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't see any Sno Pro decals on this so I'm wondering if Cat is going with Fox floats on all regular M's.

Top Bottom