June 12 Ride!

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
A group of us are meeting at the lodge around 3pm on Saturday.Just a meet and greet then possibly fishin on the Shuswap, then pool and Poker at the lodge.
Sunday we are loading up and going sledding, probably up Owls and over to Hunters. Snowandmud special , $50 per bed at the lodge. If any Snowand mudders are interested, PM me. Should be a good time, especially if Shanksta, Nos and Zigzag are coming! RS

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of us are meeting at the lodge around 3pm on Saturday.Just a meet and greet then possibly fishin on the Shuswap, then pool and Poker at the lodge.
Sunday we are loading up and going sledding, probably up Owls and over to Hunters. Snowandmud special , $50 per bed at the lodge. If any Snowand mudders are interested, PM me. Should be a good time, especially if Shanksta, Nos and Zigzag are coming! RS

Rene I wish I was home for this one I am going to miss it by a week!...This would have been one ride I wouldn't have missed!..That is a great deal, and it would be a great time!..have fun!:d

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like fun if I was in town this weekend I would meet up with you guys for sure that would make this the best freekn b-day weekend EVER! Lol
Have fun and be safe!

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm in see ya there.:beer::d

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in see ya there.:beer::d

Hey Jay wish I could have made it..looks like my sledding season maybe over..earliest I can ride it the 26th. Have fun be sure and tell me all about it.:d

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
Great day! Old Boulder Chalet is gone now, 6-7 feet still. Had a great tour and ended the day with a smokie roast on top of Turbo Hill. Not much firewood up there but a crapload of Heliskiing Stakes so it was all good!

Attachments

• IMG_3419 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3419 (Large).jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 510
  • IMG_3426 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3426 (Large).jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 508
  • IMG_3427 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3427 (Large).jpg
    62 KB · Views: 515
  • IMG_3411 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3411 (Large).jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 515
  • IMG_3416 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3416 (Large).jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 512

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome picks Rene! Hey whats the deal with the old Boulder cabin? I knew it was due to be taken down but I was told they couldn't burn it because of environmental concerns?:confused::beer:

Shankster

Reaction score
Great day! Old Boulder Chalet is gone now, 6-7 feet still. Had a great tour and ended the day with a smokie roast on top of Turbo Hill. Not much firewood up there but a crapload of Heliskiing Stakes so it was all good!

Ahhhh.. Man oh Man! Rene, I wish I had my chit together cause I really did need to get away! Looks awesome and hope everyone had tons of fun!!! Next year is going to be fricken awesome....:d:d:d

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pictures Rene!, wish I could have made it out!...looks like you guys had a good time!...ride on!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Awesome picks Rene! Hey whats the deal with the old Boulder cabin? I knew it was due to be taken down but I was told they couldn't burn it because of environmental concerns?:confused::beer:

All the metal, insulation and creosote ties were removed before it was burnt.
A final cleanup will be done this summer when the snow is gone.

Rene looks like your group had a good day.

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
No, it was still solid everywhere. Only rotten where we had a fire at the top of Turbo Hill around the little rock monument. Even if it was rotten, sleddin is just like pizza and sex!;:)

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even if it's bad.......it's still good !

Top Bottom