Joeys pray for help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
thank god my prays have been answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I no longer have to rely on beer as my religion there is a god

yes because your so easy to take.....

Joey, One day at a time my friend, don't dwell on the things you can't control put that energy to what you can control, lean on your sisters and be there for them to lean on you....

Chin up because....

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwg4b1vx0SY&feature=related[/YT]

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Joey, One day at a time my friend, don't dwell on the things you can't control put that energy to what you can control, lean on your sisters and be there for them to lean on you....

Chin up because....

Your the man Bogger! That was nice.

Life is what you make it Joey! Start surrounding yourself with positive people and then deal with some of the problems in your life. Good luck "little big man".

Hoping your father and you have turned a corner.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chief Shinytop: Why don't you just give noodlenuts there a 1 year holiday? He is more dangerous to himself on here than a 5 year old carrying a lit torch and a open pail full of gasoline.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Chief Shinytop: Why don't you just give noodlenuts there a 1 year holiday? He is more dangerous to himself on here than a 5 year old carrying a lit torch and a open pail full of gasoline.

Very good suggestion!! :d:d

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know 99% of you are gonna rejoice when i say this.......but i wont be posting for quite sometime.......best if i take off for a while.......sorry for that thread....it went deeper then even i wanted it to , i know i have serious issues and need to get help......so you wont see me posting for a few months.....i just keep screwing things up here and pizzing you guys off and i dont wanna do that......life is very up and down and just messing my brain up and i just need help.......simple........so ttyl people........again i'm sorry........

I'll give it a few weeks.

Superford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it may take him awhile to post ....... but he's here for sure ( lurking ) :d

All the more reason to be considerate of our posts.
We dont need to be kicking a guy when he is down. We have all gone through dificult times in our lives and those are the times when a kind word has gone a long way. I am praying for you and your family Joey. Keep your chin up and remember to lean on those who support you and ignore those that dont bring anything positive to your life.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude.....What ? Santa ain't real, and there's no easter bunny.....now life really sucks.........................

and then depression set in.......................

Chin up because....

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwg4b1vx0SY&feature=related[/YT]

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
It will be closed and moved tonight. Joey has taken my advise and has contacted youthservices bc. I'm personally proud of him, this is a big step.
And yes some posts were deleted. This was about what happened here, it was again going the wrong direction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom