Jap thread

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't have been more politically correct to call it an "Asian Thread"?

Some of my family might not be happy!

I would never want a private thread....and I would never expect a explaination from you guys......and I would never expect a FAWK WE ARE WRONG from you guys. I expect some smart azz answer. LMFAO

But I will expect this last site move to...be the cause of some serious up heaval....turn the heat up.

I love chit show...and you guys create and produce the finest:d:d:d

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 mods in the thread now.....where is my private thread......come on guys i contribute to this site...i send prizes to your functions...i try to be helpfull when i can in all areas of the site.....i try and bring good informative sledders to the site.....i just dont hide in 1 or 2 threads and ignore the rest of the site.

Well whats it gonna take.?

Can you suck golf balls through a garden hose. Like.................. 10 sets and eat 2 tacos.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
LOL oh Snotty, ,really... having a Jap thread is good....

I was looking for the, " what pizzes you off ", thread but its gone. So I cannot bytch. Im annoyed,

That pizzed me off too...I liked that thread, when the site was boring and not much going on that thread could always draw out the crazies.....BEST THREAD EVER

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wow...so how is Snotty?
I would never want a private thread....and I would never expect a explaination from you guys......and I would never expect a FAWK WE ARE WRONG from you guys. I expect some smart azz answer. LMFAO

But I will expect this last site move to...be the cause of some serious up heaval....turn the heat up.

I love chit show...and you guys create and produce the finest:d:d:d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Awesome...as long as your happy...lol...
snotty is entertained
sm901are-we-there-yet-posters-main_Full.jpg

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
things i did'nt know about "japs"
c/p
The most-visited amusement park in the world is Tokyo Disneyland. Opened in 1983, more than 13 million people visit it each year.

The fastest Rollercoaster in the world is the "Dodonpa" at Fujikyu Highland Park in Fujiyosida. It reached a top speed of 172 kph, beating the previous record of 148 kph set by another Japanese rollercoaster, the "Steel Dragon".

Another great contribution to world food by Japan is Monosodium Glutamate (MSG), the flavor-enhancer used in Chinese cooking and in a lot of processed food. In 1908, Kikunae Ikeda was experimenting with the flavor of kombu, a type of seaweed used in Japanese soup stocks. He isolated MSG, which in Japanese is called Umami. Recent research suggests that MSG is in fact a fifth taste.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
things i did'nt know about "japs"
c/p
The most-visited amusement park in the world is Tokyo Disneyland. Opened in 1983, more than 13 million people visit it each year.

The fastest Rollercoaster in the world is the "Dodonpa" at Fujikyu Highland Park in Fujiyosida. It reached a top speed of 172 kph, beating the previous record of 148 kph set by another Japanese rollercoaster, the "Steel Dragon".

Another great contribution to world food by Japan is Monosodium Glutamate (MSG), the flavor-enhancer used in Chinese cooking and in a lot of processed food. In 1908, Kikunae Ikeda was experimenting with the flavor of kombu, a type of seaweed used in Japanese soup stocks. He isolated MSG, which in Japanese is called Umami. Recent research suggests that MSG is in fact a fifth taste.

There too short to get on the rides.
Shorter the better for roller coasters
MSG is what makes you hungrey..2 seconds after you've eaten

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Last edited:
Top Bottom