Is this for real?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a buddy on Facebook complain about the price of diesel and glad his jeep with the eco diesel was good on fuel. His buddy was in there and said “we’ll try driving a ram trx”! I told him if he came afford a $125000 700hp truck fuel shouldn’t be an issue lol
Yah of youre worried aboutn2$ a liter a ram trx isnt the vehicle for you 🤣

pommie_git

Reaction score
Regardless how much a truck or car costs, or what someone can afford or not, who wants to pay more taxes for choosing a lifestyle???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely. Kill it with fire because the only approved lifestyle will be living in a downtown condo spending all your disposable income on vegan meat substitutes and Starbucks lattes

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody likes taxes. 1000$;isnt going to be the deal breaker though

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody likes taxes. 1000$;isnt going to be the deal breaker though

True, but besides the point. When the carbon tax is done it’s .47c added to gas price. So if it’s 1000 in extra cost, what’s stopping the gov increasing that to 10000?

“Right now we are all a bunch of frogs in a warm pot of water. The temp will eventually reach 100c”

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So whats the cost per year for one truck, has anyone heard a definite number yet, or is it $1000 a year per vehicle.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regardless how much a truck or car costs, or what someone can afford or not, who wants to pay more taxes for choosing a lifestyle???

Apparently a large portion of eastern Canada since they vote liberal 🤣

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True, but besides the point. When the carbon tax is done it’s .47c added to gas price. So if it’s 1000 in extra cost, what’s stopping the gov increasing that to 10000?

“Right now we are all a bunch of frogs in a warm pot of water. The temp will eventually reach 100c”

I dont make up the taxes.... complain to your mla lol

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Especially knowing that those tax dollars are going into politicians pockets and given away to other countries
Yep, all MP's and senators got big raises as of April 1. Average was 10k, Trudeau was over 20k!

• Angry
Reactions: RXN

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fuckin BC already taxes the sales of used motor vehicles between private individuals and now taking it a step further so you can't declare what you paid. As of May 1 they charge tax on the black book value. Imagine getting a deal on a fixer upper and getting dinged for tax on the full value, thievery.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fuckin BC already taxes the sales of used motor vehicles between private individuals and now taking it a step further so you can't declare what you paid. As of May 1 they charge tax on the black book value. Imagine getting a deal on a fixer upper and getting dinged for tax on the full value, thievery.

This is wrong wrong wrong! That’s outright theft no matter how you slice it. 🤬

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taxing used goods was always wrong, the tax is paid when it’s new, but this is a tax on gas engine vehicles only.
Liberals love their tax.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you saying as of may they are setting prices on what you buy. If I sell myself my old company truck beet to sh$t for less then what a book says I’m paying full value In tax?
yah that’s not right.

Top Bottom