Is CF Moto Brand Dependable.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I searched around other sites as well as S/M for threads on this CF Moto and found none. Now I have seen these and talked with the Rep at the sport show but have not seen any out and about while riding various locals. I am curious to know if there are peeps out there that have any ride time on this brand. I see they have a new line up this year with quite a few add ons at no extra cost and am wondering about dependability wise and if they changed or upgraded there motors. The prices are not out of this ballpark considering other brands I looked at.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard good and no bad about them, i do not own one or ride with someone who does. Just third hand they are good

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that their engines are Yamaha knock offs.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy has an 800 rzr style one. Seems to run nice and smooth. Has better power then 800 rzr. He had it out in the whoops at vega and was impressed with the suspension. But I think the gear box is from 1930's lol. Grinds like crazy shifting from forward to reverse. He's got a few hundred km and no issues yet. Would I buy one? Probably not cause if it was a lemon I don't think you would ever sell it or you would have to give it away. And the price is not that much cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was in Greece last year many of rental companies had them. I asked them how dependable they were and they were happy with them. Honestly they looked around the same or better than the RZR's there after many years of rental. Still don't think I would buy one lol

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I searched around other sites as well as S/M for threads on this CF Moto and found none. Now I have seen these and talked with the Rep at the sport show but have not seen any out and about while riding various locals. I am curious to know if there are peeps out there that have any ride time on this brand. I see they have a new line up this year with quite a few add ons at no extra cost and am wondering about dependability wise and if they changed or upgraded there motors. The prices are not out of this ballpark considering other brands I looked at.

Just buy a good brand name and be done with it. I had a not so popular sxs aka "Sum Ting Wong" lol and I did a ton of mods to it to make it work.
Went all over the mountains with it but step in a Polaris rzr and u see the difference. Seems like u are saving money at the time but u have to think resale value too.
The kawi's are pretty cheap and very reliable from what I here. Or just get a rzr. They all break but those off shore ones aren't as refined as the oem's.

Top Bottom