IRT deadliest roads

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone happy they live in canada especially if there truckers?
Really? that's the roads and how they drive there?????
The ice roads look like a relaxing afternoon at the pub!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I forgot how many people they said deid on there roads is it i like 10 a day.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I couldnt handle those horns blowing all day. Some of those that die every day would be the ones I push over the edge from blowing their horn.
Crazy way to drive

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i have to say, i respect the 3 truckers sticking it out on those roads then the whiny douches on the ice roads, doubt when they go back they'll be so quick to dramatise the ice roads

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i seen goat trails better made lol...i thinks it s crazy good show/road ,11000 ft crazy,would of loved to be building them trails......with a hoe not a rock hammer from the biblical times making crush on side of ledge lol ......

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha, one of the new canadians put his gravel truck on its side while hauling snow, right in front of my buddies house, how i dont know... and thats no where near the roads they are drivin over there

higher n you

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
those roads speak for themselves, they don't have to install all the drama like the ice roads have. it will be hard to top for the next series.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really dont think i would even like to drive my truck on those roads lol.

Bill Daley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get it here but I was reading an article that said one of the guys went home early as he was in three accidents the first time he went to go out.

Said he could do better back here at the truck shows,

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get it here but I was reading an article that said one of the guys went home early as he was in three accidents the first time he went to go out.

Said he could do better back here at the truck shows,

Yeah that was that old guy alex he took off a door of a car and hit another. and i think he hit a bus to.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup those roads are nuts, some of those places i would be scared to ride my sled let alone drive thos grocery carts the call trucks.
thing i cant fathom is they lose 100k plus on those roads alone each year:eek: where the heck do they all come from:confused:
think about it 7-10 each day die from road deaths alone in that area, plus add old age deaths and the other cause column they gotta lose 50 a day, that means their makin like a 100 a day :eek:

but anyways back to the roads. ya they are scary.

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha, one of the new canadians put his gravel truck on its side while hauling snow, right in front of my buddies house, how i dont know... and thats no where near the roads they are drivin over there

Don't worry, the Goverment will pay his medical bills,buy him a new truck and bring his family over on the next boat ! :rolleyes:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://www.gossone.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/ice-road-truckers-lisa-kelly.jpg[/media]

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gotta say though i love their gravel crushers.:d

Top Bottom