Interesting Poop and Dead things

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long story short this was my buddies deer tag.....I asked him before he shot if he wanted me to shoot if he missed he said yes.....I didnt shoot....I asked after the 1st shot if he wanted me to shoot he again said yes...so immediately after he missed the second time....well the picture tells the outcome.....I did shoot and we did not have to track him....

nice kill,I dont see the rifle in the pic. What were you using?

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you need to hang around some guys who are better shots...but then again, boys are just toys to you :)

Taken 4 friends out in 4 years...and you can see the result...had to "assist" as you did on two of them...

craignjer.jpg

Monster!!..

MTdream

Reaction score
Monster!!..

he is not that big of a bull...young one, just growing up, but this guys second ever bull, and second one he has ever seen in the wild...he is a blessed hunter :)

This area yields BIG bulls as in 350+ bulls routinely, but this guy shot the first oen he saw...biggest I have seen in the area is around 380+/-...the one above is only about a 300 bull...

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This fish/Walleye has some dead things I think they are fresh water shrimp his stomach was full of them. Boy did he taste good.

Attachments

• DSC00048.JPG
    DSC00048.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 189

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crapppppppp o mundo. My son found the skull of a Marmot in Summerland, but after we got home the neighbors pitbull stole it!!! He wanted you to know that it was interesting and it was dead.

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets see the pitbulls skull in stead! Think it might have been a Groundhog SM? Lots of those around Summerland, kinda low in elevation for Marmots.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets see the pitbulls skull in stead! Think it might have been a Groundhog SM? Lots of those around Summerland, kinda low in elevation for Marmots.

Where my dad lives they had a huge problem with them. My dad explained to me that the town of Summerland had to hire a guy to trap a whole bunch and move them higher. But their population is still exploding. They were burrowing under the main road and it was caving in. The kids think they are so funny and cute, they spend hours watching them. My dad's Jack russel goes snakey when he sees them and has gotten a few of them.
The pitbull is actually the most wonderful and sweet thing. The kids and I have helped train her. She was so upset when we left for Summerland she moped around watching the kids bedroom window and wouldn't eat until we came home! She's a good one!

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like Pitbulls, they have a bad rep, if you said the neighbours Poodle took it, I would have wrote it the same! Hmm never new Marmots were around there, I grew up in OK Falls. Cool.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like Pitbulls, they have a bad rep, if you said the neighbours Poodle took it, I would have wrote it the same! Hmm never new Marmots were around there, I grew up in OK Falls. Cool.

Ok falls................Tickleberry's icecream!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyy.
My parents live by the ball diamonds by snow ave. they're all along the sidehill there. One funny guy got stuck on the fence when the kids went to spy on them. He ended up doing a Kamakazee Jump from the top to get off. pretty funny.

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok falls................Tickleberry's icecream!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyy.
My parents live by the ball diamonds by snow ave. they're all along the sidehill there. One funny guy got stuck on the fence when the kids went to spy on them. He ended up doing a Kamakazee Jump from the top to get off. pretty funny.

"Mom, hey mom, there's Tickleberries can we stop for icecream?" Is that how it goes SM? :d
There used to be aplace in that spot called the Mystery Village. Had cool antiques and stuff. Went out of business years ago.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Mom, hey mom, there's Tickleberries can we stop for icecream?" Is that how it goes SM? :d
There used to be aplace in that spot called the Mystery Village. Had cool antiques and stuff. Went out of business years ago.

Haa haa! Yup that sounds familiar. We love Tickleberries! It's nice to find a good icecream shop. I'm not familiar with the Mystery villiage. We found a great thrift shop in summerland though! Bought cool clothes and an awesome shovel!

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now this is a big dog!!!

230 lbs killed 3 hours from edmonton

Attachments

• bigbadwolf.jpg
    bigbadwolf.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 176

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was driving along today I noticed a big dead bird on the side of the Highway. I was upset as I thought it was an Eagle we quite often see by that chunk of the road. Upon closer inspection we found out it was a Turkey Vulture.

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was driving along today I noticed a big dead bird on the side of the Highway. I was upset as I thought it was an Eagle we quite often see by that chunk of the road. Upon closer inspection we found out it was a Turkey Vulture.

They are good eating !!
Yum Yum !! LOL

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
:eek::( Had a Bad day !

Attachments

• Camera pics to be put on disk 571 (Large).jpg
    Camera pics to be put on disk 571 (Large).jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 48

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I was coming home with the kids Sunday night, and just north of Drayton we saw a deer flopping around in the ditch. I stopped and both back legs were broken, possibly her back too. I had nothing with me to help her out, so drove to the nearest house and borrowed this man's brand new filleting knife (Father's day present). Interesting but very sad. Couldn't believe the amount of traffic that went by without stopping, and she had been there a while before I came along, drug herself quite a ways towards the bush. Young one, so no orphaned baby at least.

Top Bottom