Interesting Poop and Dead things

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just living up to the title!!!!!

I found this after following my dog around long enough...

IMG_0065.jpg

looks like a little corn in your dogs diet:eek:

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just noticed the poop thread, and currently thanking wireless for this poop post!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is something my son researched. The spider is called a sunflower spider. It is eating a fly.
Picture782.jpg

Picture779.jpg

Here is Bear poop from the middle of the summer. What we found so interesting is the fact that there are whole undigested huckleberries in the poop, AND look at the amount of leaves those bears consume. Wow hey!
Picture607.jpg

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are the casings of a stonefly nymph. Not really dead..... but really really creepy
Picture411.jpg

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know that dead things are kind of creepy, BUT, look at how beautiful this picture is. Life springing up amidst death. This mule deer was hit by a car, in the late spring. It was amazing to see how fast the turkey vultures, black vultures, ravens crows and bald eagles cleaned it up.
Picture213.jpg

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Came across this Hawk today by my place It looks like a coyote had brought it out of the dich to eat on the road, as you can see the paw prints in the snow, but she was frozen so they left it. I had seen this bird around about two weeks ago. It was flying around my palce for a couple of weeks must have starved, no wounds or shots in it. The mice cant be seen under the snow.

Attachments

• 100_2461.jpg
    100_2461.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 100_2462.jpg
    100_2462.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 53

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok.............. We came across the freakin biggest pile of Grizzly Bear poop on the weekend. It was sooo big we thought it was horse poop at first... but low and behold it was Bear poop!

I can only explain it now because the pics are on Kev's camera and he won't give them to me.. he thinks it's gross............ but I'll get them...........................................................................................

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a long winter, just imagine if you didn't take a crap since October :eek:

Top Bottom