installing power steering on a Rhino

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did it on my teryx. Not difficult just frustrating, as there is small spaces and I have

Attachments

• fat hands.jpg
    fat hands.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 312

Alberta Rhino

Reaction score
Like Tomanytoys mentioned a little frustrating , just take your time make sure you have the splines lined up correctly. Have about 40 hours of use no problems, you will never go back to manual steering again makes a world of differance no steering wheel kick back. Good Luck.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want a Rhino with a twin cylinder and power steering. Are you hearing me Yamaha? :PDT_gun:

HANES347

Reaction score
i in stalled three of them ...real easy ;) worked really good even with seven inch lift on rhino

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can get them from hunter works in the state. They are fairly cheap from them. I think he is 873 us for the units. Im thinking this might be my next mod. Its either this or a motor job for my teryx lol, its a hard decision.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can get them from hunter works in the state. They are fairly cheap from them. I think he is 873 us for the units. Im thinking this might be my next mod. Its either this or a motor job for my teryx lol, its a hard decision.

He is charging shipping to Canada now

Muddy Waters

Reaction score
I just got an email last night from UTVOnline, they are just setting up in Edmonton, and one of the things they are advertising in their pre-launch E-Flyer is Rhino power steering units on for $899.00 CDN! It looks like they have some awesome deals on cages, etc too.

Their website is still under construction but you can submit your address to them on the page and they will probably get back to you.

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Website
www.commandertalk.com
I installed one on my Teryx, and imagine everyone is using the Unisteer units. It can be frustrating as previously mentioned, however, you will forget all about that once you drive it for the first time ;)

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Website
www.commandertalk.com
I installed one on my Teryx, and imagine everyone is using the Unisteer units. It can be frustrating as previously mentioned, however, you will forget all about that once you drive it for the first time ;)

What are you doing over on this site. Teryx HQ not as interesting after the Ban? :d
Ban what ban?

Naw I was just playing around online and found this place so I thought I would join :)

Top Bottom