Inheritance and Divorce

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I appreciate everyone has their own way of doing things......e.g. you asked on sledding forum about this specific Law question.
#1 I believe your question should be presented to a Proffessional
#2 You asked and everyone gave their opinion, the best they could.
#3 If your trying to keep your plan on the Low Down...this might not be the Best place to ask
#4 Good Luck, but dont trash the opinion of a someone you ask a question to.

#5 Beware response to this thread.... May get ya a kick in the NUTZ ! :eek:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I asked a very specific question and some members were very helpful while others started reading into something that is not there. That is why I got my back up. Had you and others simply focused on the question instead of trying to start s**t I wouldn't have had to waste my time defending myself. Thanks anyway. Oh ya ...have a great weekend

Would you want or recomend your wife to go on a open forum to discuss this if She was getting the money?
Once again Good Luck
And you have a great weekend too.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
I asked a very specific question and some members were very helpful while others started reading into something that is not there. That is why I got my back up. Had you and others simply focused on the question instead of trying to start s**t I wouldn't have had to waste my time defending myself. Thanks anyway. Oh ya ...have a great weekend
Hey dude, lifes not always fair, and I really hope you never have to worry about the "question asked". Can't we just be friends;)
Cheers

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Attachments

• doggie-cookies.jpg
    doggie-cookies.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 21

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a Divorce........but I have a 500 foot restraining order against POWDER PUFF:d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I appreciate everyone has their own way of doing things......e.g. you asked on sledding forum about this specific Law question.
#1 I believe your question should be presented to a Proffessional
#2 You asked and everyone gave their opinion, the best they could.
#3 If your trying to keep your plan on the Low Down...this might not be the Best place to ask
#4 Good Luck, but dont trash the opinion of a someone you ask a question to.
who are you, and what have you done with Snotty?

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't mean to offend you but you said she was a potential EX, I will say that if your wife doesn't know about this thread, and you guys are having no issues now........................I might venture a guess that you may have "issues" if she ever see's this. I also agree with snotrocket & used2bdoo, that some of us look at marriage abit different. I have no secrets from my wife and if I felt the way you do about your inheritance I would be talking to my wife about it not putting on a public forum for the whole world to see. Just the way I would do things, and you have your way, that's ok, I hope it works out for you.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So do you hide the fact that you got the money from your wife or tell her that you are going to shelter it so that she can't share it if/when you split up? Which would mean I would think that you couldn't spend it so what's the point in having it so give it to me........:d

northstar23

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no need to protect it..... Inheritance and lottery winnings are safe.

The interest or if the money is invested or capital gains generated from the money is not safe.

Or.... anything you buy with the money while together is not safe either.

I wish you where in court with me to explain that to the judge, cause he seen it a bit different

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
i went through it..... for 3 years now and still not over. It has cost me hundreds of thousands in lawyer fees and psyciatric evaluations, discoveries, and discovering methods to hide..... The best help I got was from a bankrupcy firm. They helped me out big time on the corprate side. They get paid to hide stuff from the government, they did wonders for me hiding stuff from the wicked witch of the west!!!!

Cheap lawyers don't pay.....

northstar23

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My costs are very high I can't put a figure to it for fear that my tears would short out my key board and I would be out even more cash.

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to say that I am a memeber on many fourms and 99% of the time I see questions like this form women after they find out that he has another in the wings. And being one of those women I have to say that it is better to be ready for anything becuase you never know what the further will bring.(by the way I know women run around as well)

I have to say that it is good to see guys talking about it as well. Just becuase you are asking does not mean you are getting readyto walk out the door, it just means that you know that life is not always the way we want it.

Top Bottom