Imdoo'n Sled Fund

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to take a moment to ask the kind hearted members of S&M to dig deep into your pockets at this time of need for Imdoo'n! Larry spent all his money on a trip to Golden BC last weekend, and now has no money, beer, nor fuel to make it to the West back country this week. I urge you all to contribute generously. This act of generosity will not go unjust. Imdoo'n has promised to make his presence more known on this site than previous years. So come on folks DIG DEEP, show imdoo'n that there are still caring, and giving folks in this world.

Imdoo'n has spent his last few nickles on this advertising poster to capture your generosity this season:

IMDOON.jpg

Imdoo'n also accepts PAYPAL charity donations to: imnotsledding@oldyahoos.ca

Bless your Hearts folks, and let's get imdoo'n sledding out west as it is cheaper than going to B.C.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh ya crazy bastage ya got way to much time on yer hands, although beer and $100's are always accepted.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh ya crazy bastage ya got way to much time on yer hands, although beer and $100's are always accepted.

My Junk hurts badly.............Need cream, or ice!!!!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've all known for a while that Larry needs help, it's great to see someone is doing an intervention.

Oh, I'll make a donation of some brew house light to the cause also.

I'd like to take a moment to ask the kind hearted members of S&M to dig deep into your pockets at this time of need for Imdoo'n! Larry spent all his money on a trip to Golden BC last weekend, and now has no money, beer, nor fuel to make it to the West back country this week. I urge you all to contribute generously. This act of generosity will not go unjust. Imdoo'n has promised to make his presence more known on this site than previous years. So come on folks DIG DEEP, show imdoo'n that there are still caring, and giving folks in this world.

Imdoo'n has spent his last few nickles on this advertising poster to capture your generosity this season:

View attachment 124288

Bless your Hearts folks, and let's get imdoo'n sledding out west as it is cheaper than going to B.C.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

View attachment 124288

Omg. U should be sleding not making fun of Larry

Have 2 feet plus fresh in ny yard now
Spent 3 hours plowing with the tractor

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Omg. U should be sleding not making fun of Larry

Have 2 feet plus fresh in ny yard now
Spent 3 hours plowing with the tractor

Who's making fun. im trying to help the old bugger out, so he can sled tomorrow!!!!! I'm heading out if there's visibility Tuesday!!!!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just broomed off 8 inches of fresh snow from the sleds! Not bad for being in the city! Can imagine what out west is gonna be like Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry has hip waders. Just never wears them

Top Bottom