i'm sorry.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just what i thought... no supporting explanation,

ok here goes then...........

you guys post blasphemy all day every day , say things to me directly against the site rules , and forbid me from fighting back , you say if you dont like it dont read it! here i say the same things back to you and i'm a hypocrite!? maybe you should read a little more! so suck it up! whiners;)

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
you guys post blashphemy everywhere here and i cant mention my beliefs in my own threads!!!! FAWK THAT!!!!! THATS TWISTED TAKE YOUR OWN DAMN ADVICE IT WORKS BOTH WAYS!

Blasphemy is the defamation of the name of God or the gods, and by extension any display of gross irreverence towards any person or thing deemed worthy of exalted esteem...

So if there is no God then there cannot be any blasphemy, so once again, wtf are you talking about...

There may or may not be a god...prove there is and this discussion is a closed case...

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the bible says i'm supposed to be kind to those who are mean to me so........

God bless and have a wonderful weekend , sir:):):):)

Let he who is with out sin cast the first stone...... Thats what I thought. :d

May gods forgiveness shine upon you, and may his spirit guide you.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blasphemy is the defamation of the name of God or the gods, and by extension any display of gross irreverence towards any person or thing deemed worthy of exalted esteem...

So if there is no God then there cannot be any blasphemy, so once again, wtf are you talking about...

There may or may not be a god...prove there is and this discussion is a closed case...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppIgFEFUpjw[/media]

discussion closed.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what are you on now joey, user name number 6.

when you get pissed off this time and ask Ron to delete your user name, make it permanent !

The only reason you came back is to brag up the motor bike. You did it, now be on your merry little way !

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The absence of proof, or our lack of understanding of things proves nothing.

Joey's Sister

Reaction score
these ARE my conclusions! suck them up as i suck yours up! YOU GUYS ARE HYPOCRITES!

Yet, Maxwell is compared to divine biblical beings...'members rule'? No religion... then explain that.
hahaha "just sayin'"

And good for you Joey, You were wronged and had it in you to correct.

I won't judge and I won't be judged just open minded and opinionated.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppIgFEFUpjw[/media]

discussion closed.

Or we could consider some of these points...

There is no scientific evidence indicating that God exists. We all know that. For example:

God has never left any physical evidence of his existence on earth.

None of Jesus' "miracles" left any physical evidence either.

God has never spoken to modern man, for example by taking over all the television stations and broadcasting a rational message to everyone.

The resurrected Jesus has never appeared to anyone.

The Bible we have is provably incorrect and is obviously the work of primitive men rather than God.

When we analyze prayer with statistics, we find no evidence that God is "answering prayers."

Huge, amazing atrocities like the Holocaust and AIDS, and Cancer occur without any response from God.

And so on…

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bwahahahaha...Ok you got me, Im convinced...;)

watch it! its quite interesting! but i knew you wouldn't even watch it so heres it all wrapped up.

scientists proved that life cannot come from nothing or a bang or evolution or anything , thus we need a creator.

also , look at the solar system! its so percise , if the earth moves half an inch either way we burn or freeze to death! how do the planets not float away? everything else does! whats holding them there?

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or we could consider some of these points...

There is no scientific evidence indicating that God exists. We all know that. For example:

God has never left any physical evidence of his existence on earth.

None of Jesus' "miracles" left any physical evidence either.

God has never spoken to modern man, for example by taking over all the television stations and broadcasting a rational message to everyone.

The resurrected Jesus has never appeared to anyone.

The Bible we have is provably incorrect and is obviously the work of primitive men rather than God.

When we analyze prayer with statistics, we find no evidence that God is "answering prayers."

Huge, amazing atrocities like the Holocaust and AIDS, and Cancer occur without any response from God.

And so on…

nopt answering prayers? my dad went to a famous preacher (benny hin) and when he was praying he said "someones jaw has just been healed" and instantly the pain in his jaw was gone as he broke it years ago , (stupid dentists)

jesus has appeared to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom