i'm sorry.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well , today while i was reading my bible God made me turn to a page in matthew , it described everything perfectly and made things a little more clear , also made me realise i was a dick for the way i responded to comments , i'm sorry , very sorry............it was wrong in God's eyes so i thought this might help me relax a little............i know most of you wont take me seriously here but it will make me feel better! again sorry , i know ive said this a thousand times too.................:d:d:d:d

God bless everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d:d (even heavy d:))

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well , today while i was reading my bible God made me turn to a page in matthew , it described everything perfectly and made things a little more clear , also made me realise i was a dick for the way i responded to comments , i'm sorry , very sorry............it was wrong in God's eyes so i thought this might help me relax a little............i know most of you wont take me seriously here but it will make me feel better! again sorry , i know ive said this a thousand times too.................:d:d:d:d

God bless everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d:d (even heavy d:))

Actually, your a dick for trying to ram your bible crap down everyones throat, when in all actuality your too young to even form an opinion and are really only parroting the propaganda youve been sold as a child. But have a nice day kid.

Last edited:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually, your a dick for trying to ram your bible crap down everyones throat, when in all actuality your too young to even fgorm an opinion and are really only parroting the propaganda youve been sold as a child. But have a nice day kid.

the bible says i'm supposed to be kind to those who are mean to me so........

God bless and have a wonderful weekend , sir:):):):)

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually, your a dick for trying to ram your bible crap down everyones throat, when in all actuality your too young to even fgorm an opinion and are really only parroting the propaganda youve been sold as a child. But have a nice day kid.

and how many times have i appologized for that????

LET IT GO

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
and how many times have i appologized for that????

LET IT GO

Just want to point out that you cant apologize for drinking while you have a beer in your hand...just sayin

Same goes here...bible in hand apologizing for preachin just doesnt work. Have faith, do your thing, but EVERYBODY here has asked, warned, yelled, talked till their blue in the face...and you JUST KEEP DOING IT????

Then you act all dismayed at the fact you are getting attacked, cmon, you are smarter than that. It gets real hard to defend you when you keep doing this...

In no way is this a SITE rule but I think you should think of it as a MEMBERS RULE...we dont want to hear it, EVER!!

Last edited:

HELLBILLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to point out that you cant apologize for drinking while you have a beer in your hand...just sayin

I do it all the time. I also like saying "This will hurt you more than me" and slapping the chit outta someone.. Then giggling..

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Same goes here...bible in hand apologizing for preachin just doesnt work. Have faith, do your thing, but EVERYBODY here has asked, warned, yelled, talked till their blue in the face...and you JUST KEEP DOING IT????

Then you act all dismayed at the fact you are getting attacked, cmon, you are smarter than that. It gets real hard to defend you when you keep doing this...

In no way is this a SITE rule but I think you should think of it as a MEMBERS RULE...we dont want to hear it, EVER!!

then leave me! cmon you did it once!;)

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
i'm NOT pushing it down your throat! jeeeeeeze i cant even mention the bible in my posts? fawk that! this world IS just as foxrider said going to hell in a hand basket!

just sayin.........

Seriously??? No dont even mention it...its not that you mention it, its that you say things like 'God made me...' OK whatever, some believe in free will and perhaps they turned to a page all on their own...

Why cant you get it?

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously??? No dont even mention it...its not that you mention it, its that you say things like 'God made me...' OK whatever, some believe in free will and perhaps they turned to a page all on their own...

Why cant you get it?

thats what i believe , if you dont like it snuff it! and dont read it..........you guys give me the same explanation when i complain about blasphemy!!!!! life is a two-way street!!!!!!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm NOT pushing it down your throat! jeeeeeeze i cant even mention the bible in my posts? fawk that! this world IS just as foxrider said going to hell in a hand basket
just sayin.........

Yes it is my young friend,and as you get older you will begin to see the "hand basket" is being pushed by a bunch of selfserving bible quoating hypocrites, who, if belived for one second the rehtoric they are preaching would be terrified by every thunderstorm that comes up.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it is my young friend,and as you get older you will begin to see the "hand basket" is being pushed by a bunch of selfserving bible quoating hypocrites, who, if belived for one second the rehtoric they are preaching would be terrified by every thunderstorm that comes up.

why do my beliefs make me a bad person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom