IF you could meet ANYONE... who would it be??

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well for the past I would have to say Joseph-Armand Bombardier......if he new what we have now way back then......we could be riding 200 pound 500 HP sleds with no tracks! he must have been a great guy.......I think Maxwell and him should have a beer and chat a bit!

as for present......I would like to see Charlie Sheen and Bill Gates at the same party.....or should I say let Charlie plan the party with Bills money......lol.....

as for S&M......well we know who I would not like to meet.....but bogger would be on my "to meet list".....I would love to take joey over to Charlie house for a night......and well all the people I have meet on S&M are some of the greatest men/woman I go sledding with!

Last edited:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I was thinking who I would like to meet from S&M. After meeting the group this summer I think I want to meet everyone. Whether it was parking our quads in Kelzon's(speaking of which where the hell is he?) Popo parking or the constant jabs at Larry just a really good time. This summer I will be coming out with the trailer and the quad for the whole weekend.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I was thinking who I would like to meet from S&M. After meeting the group this summer I think I want to meet everyone. Whether it was parking our quads in Kelzon's(speaking of which where the hell is he?) Popo parking or the constant jabs at Larry just a really good time. This summer I will be coming out with the trailer and the quad for the whole weekend.

thanks fer the warning, cowastucky parking --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

and watching tex ride scared him. i'm thinkin.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meet anyone famous? As for dead - Hunter S Thompson. That guy would have stories out the wazoo
As for alive, Neil Young or Bob Dylan

S&M crew, Maxwell, obviously.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
K..woah woah woah... Maxwell... That is NOT how that all went down lol....... Stop making me sound like a criminal. I figured you went posting aboutme getting whipped by the chinese tourist in vale! lol.
And yea.. Snowpro.... I dont pass out. haha. B. If the sasquatch DOES end up coming with me you stand NO chance at taking me down lol... THAT thing likes to party! Seeing as how you dont know what I look like yet.... I COULD even just lay low and be normal for the evening and you would NEVER know who I am!.........Fortulatly thats not how I roll....And you will probably be able to pick me out of the group as the guy that is having a contest with maxwell to see who can slide across the floor the farthest on thier stomachs or something. DEFINATLY looking forward to it!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K..woah woah woah... Maxwell... That is NOT how that all went down lol....... Stop making me sound like a criminal. I figured you went posting aboutme getting whipped by the chinese tourist in vale! lol.
And yea.. Snowpro.... I dont pass out. haha. B. If the sasquatch DOES end up coming with me you stand NO chance at taking me down lol... THAT thing likes to party! Seeing as how you dont know what I look like yet.... I COULD even just lay low and be normal for the evening and you would NEVER know who I am!.........Fortulatly thats not how I roll....And you will probably be able to pick me out of the group as the guy that is having a contest with maxwell to see who can slide across the floor the farthest on thier stomachs or something. DEFINATLY looking forward to it!

I'll be there with snopro, and remember meeting you. I could always point you out Bahahaha

sent from a phone

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Bwahahahahaha.....T-team-normal!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me
me
and me too. only person i want to meet.

Top Bottom