ice road truckers wtf?

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The show is a joke. I should be the narrator: "Next week on Ice Road Truckers, the crew will haul some similar cargo on the same fawking roads again with a couple clips of Lisa to keep you coming back. We will also throw in some random drama. Please tune in"

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I cant believe they spin out that much..i can see a few times,,but when theyre on the same road all the time you would think they would know when they need chains..I guess it is T.V. and it adds to the drama....But you would think safety of others would be more important than drama...

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant believe they spin out that much..i can see a few times,,but when theyre on the same road all the time you would think they would know when they need chains..I guess it is T.V. and it adds to the drama....But you would think safety of others would be more important than drama...

Basically what I see is they chose their drivers not based on skill, but rather based on potential drama. Good drivers dont get themselves in those situations. They know when to chain up, they know when to pull over and they know when to back off.

The guy who had a boner about passing other trucks, really? I mean really?

In these parts drivers like that are taken care of in short order, and not in the range of camera's.

The idiots on that show give drivers a bad name.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be embarrassed to have one of these clowns working for me. I wouldn't hire them to haul my trash, it would be all over the place. How are these retards still allowed to operate?

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah she cleans up pretty good.....
Ice_Road_Truckers_Lisa_Kelly.jpg

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YEP.......... she's cute all right ... but what started out as a documentary quickly turned into just another ( " frigid " ) soap opera .
Yup it used to be a good show the first couple seasons. After India though, it got dumb.
What gets me is the poor editing and sound effects clearly not from those trucks like full jakes on an ice road with no chains, brakes with the same squeek as the trucks in india, tire chains on in one shot then none in the next. Drives me nuts.
They can't be all that brain dead to not carry tow ropes can they? Using chains to tow? WOW. And only running single chains? Come on......

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No lie I used to love Lisa lol my wife hated it she used to look really good. Now she looks like she is on crack.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414304065.646410.jpg

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm Lisa

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414304396.289492.jpg

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

Top Bottom