ice road truckers wtf?

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hugh is my buddys father in law. We went jet boating one time and I teased him a little about the show... It was fun!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Show is getting retarded, Alex seems to be the only true "truck driver" of the show, not sure why he still is on it.

Lol made for tv I guess pull down on the spike to get the trailer to bounce off the snow bank. 6 cyl jakes with a empty trailer on a icy road not smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: LBZ

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
I am sure if I was the owner of the company and watched these folks abusing my equipment that they would not be around for to long.
No need to beat the sh.t out of equipment to save an hour.. Cost of repair does not outweigh the time....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure if I was the owner of the company and watched these folks abusing my equipment that they would not be around for to long.
No need to beat the sh.t out of equipment to save an hour.. Cost of repair does not outweigh the time....
But there on such a time crunch to get loads in

Last edited:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bit there on such a time crunch to get loads in
Alot of truth to this.
My Dad's cousin dispatches trucks out of Winnipeg for one of the companies that hauls freight north on those ice roads. He said they make so much money hauling those loads in that broken trucks aren't a concern. They also 1 year lease all their trucks from new so every summer they get switched out before they completely fall apart.
Anyone remember when a pile of them got stranded for weeks in the bush due to a flash thaw? Time is a huge constraint on their trucking schedule due to the roads being so weather dependent so it's a wonder to me that not more collisions happen up there with that many trucks on those roads!! That said, again, the ones on the show come on......

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hate this show. It's basically a bunch of idiots driving on roads equivalent to any logging road you'd find in BC except out there it's even flatter and they're hauling way less weight. It seems like most of them have no idea what triple chains are either. Lisa used to be a looker but just looks like a worn out old trucker broad now.

Top Bottom