I would like everyones 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanner

Reaction score
This has been a fight in our house hold for months. Cheeting on your partner is not cool at all, but sometimes it happens. If someone is sleeping around is it ok? If someone kisses someone is this ok? which one of the 2 is worse or is it all the same? Is cheeting, cheeting. I dont think ether are good i would be pi$$ed ether way but alot more hurt if my partner was sleeping around than if they kissed someone and stopped everything at that i think i could see past that mayby not though. Is a split up an answer for everyting.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This has been a fight in our house hold for months. Cheeting on your partner is not cool at all, but sometimes it happens. If someone is sleeping around is it ok? If someone kisses someone is this ok? which one of the 2 is worse or is it all the same? Is cheeting, cheeting. I dont think ether are good i would be pi$$ed ether way but alot more hurt if my partner was sleeping around than if they kissed someone and stopped everything at that i think i could see past that mayby not though. Is a split up an answer for everyting.

this is a snow and mud site not OPRAH lol
just kidding, thats not a good spot to be in. I have a fellow co-worker whos wife cheated meaning took it all and every way, not just a kiss and they tried to work it out, meaning the guy I work with wanted to stay together and work it out but the one who cheated was not sure... well its been about a year and they are getting a divorce as we speak. she was not happy I guess
so I think ya have to dig a little deeper and really ask each other, whats best, if someone is not as keen you have to let them go.... and if it is really ment to be well maybe the will come back around as time passes
Im not one to speak... I have been with the same girl for almost 7 years and we are still not married... damn comitment thing.... but there has been no cheating... I hope otherwise I might get a little crazy lol
2cents

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I think as you put it,cheating is cheating.
If this is early in a realtionship I would bail!
Little things will lead to big things(no pun intended)
My Two Cents!
Counsellar Catmando!

tanner

Reaction score
this is a snow and mud site not OPRAH lol
just kidding, thats not a good spot to be in. I have a fellow co-worker whos wife cheated meaning took it all and every way, not just a kiss and they tried to work it out, meaning the guy I work with wanted to stay together and work it out but the one who cheated was not sure... well its been about a year and they are getting a divorce as we speak. she was not happy I guess
so I think ya have to dig a little deeper and really ask each other, whats best, if someone is not as keen you have to let them go.... and if it is really ment to be well maybe the will come back around as time passes
Im not one to speak... I have been with the same girl for almost 7 years and we are still not married... damn comitment thing.... but there has been no cheating... I hope otherwise I might get a little crazy lol
2cents

I like the oprah comment

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
image.php

Hmmm where Phil when we need him? I think we have to get him as a Snow & Mud member and give him his own forum :cool:

Ok I'll give it a shot are you a Polaris rider and you are running around and kissing ski-doos?

If so stand up talk not shout everything out both sides discuss what happened and why it happened and how it fix it so it doesn't happen again always be open minded give everything one second chance

If that doesn't work ditch the poo and ride a doo :D

tanner

Reaction score
image.php

Hmmm where Phil when we need him? I think we have to get him as a Snow & Mud member and give him his own forum :cool:

Ok I'll give it a shot are you a Polaris rider and you are running around and kissing ski-doos?

If so stand up talk not shout everything out both sides discuss what happened and why it happened and how it fix it so it doesn't happen again always be open minded give everything one second chance

If that doesn't work ditch the poo and ride a doo :D

I'd rather take a poo any day than ride a doo. Thanks for the Dr. Phil though and your 20 bucks too!!

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a girl that cheated on me once. I forgave her and we worked everything out (it was a lot of work, invested a lot), then about 6 months later when we were doing really good she up and did it again. The second time it was over 5 seconds after I found out. We were going to look at a sled I wanted to buy (I guess this *is* relevant eh?), she decided it was a good time to open up and tell me what happened. I put the car into skid and turned it around on 75st and I drove to her house and dumped her out as fast as I could. Actually felt good I think, I don't think I was that surprised (pissed off though), in the back of my mind I think I knew I couldn't trust her, I got over her real fast too. If you loose something that was absolutely no good to you, or worse, causing you pain, you don’t really mind. I didn’t buy a sled though for about 3 more years after that.

No simple answers though, or is there? I guess it depends on what happened and why, and how much you have invested - although I don't think I would be quite as understanding now as I used to be. I can't imagine what a good explanation would be though. I think if you are prepared to cheat on someone, deep down you don't really care about the relationship anymore, and how can you work something out with someone like that?? Unless you don't care either I guess - and sledding isn't risky enough and you need a higher risk life style :D.

I agree, if it's a new relationship just bail. It isn’t worth it and life is too short. I think maybe the only way I would stay is if there was kids involved and maybe it hadn’t gone much past kissing, or there was a very good explanation like stupid drunk and heavy remorse and big time changes with lots of convincing on their part– than I would probably try - just for the kids sake though.

I do know quite a few couples that drifted apart and one or the other got pretty interested in someone else but then turned back before it was too late and saved the relationship. But I think that is quite natural to happen when times are tuff for along time, and no one really crossed the point of no return in these situations either – so it was more forgivable.

But once it crosses the point of no return, I say let’er go instead of going down with it.

Fool me once: shame on you; fool me twice: shame on me.

There, was that Dr. Phil enough for you? I have never watched Dr. Phil, how did I do? Or was this more like Springer? Homer Simpson?

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow... I guess this why they call this forum "Just About Anything Goes"? :rolleyes:

I think some of us guys and gals here might be better prepared to give some valid advise if we knew if it was You who was cheating or your Partner :confused: Can we get a bit more info :eek: Cheating is never acceptable in any relationship :sadbanana:

Hope all works out for the best :)

On a lighter note... has anyone read my post on "ATV plows"???

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
AWESOME, GUYS..... I THINK WE NEED A FORUM ON COUNSELLING.... I'M THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED BY Y'ALL. GOOD TO SEE SO MANY WONDERFUL SUGGESTIONS, IDEAS, REAL LIFE SITUATIONS OUT THERE AND SEE ALL YOU HARDCORE SLED/QUAD/BIKE DUDES OPEN UP LIKE THAT..... WHERE'S THE FEMALE INPUTS INTO THIS..... WE SHOULD LOOK FOR A FEMININE TOUCH HERE TOO...... C'MON LADIES, WHAT DOO YOU THINK???:confused:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WE SHOULD LOOK FOR A FEMININE TOUCH HERE TOO...... C'MON LADIES, WHAT DOO YOU THINK???:confused:

I think that all of the above posts would qualify as "feminine Touch" :rolleyes: C'mon us guys were really stretching there? Remember, we're all a bunch of Wrench Heads, not councelors :):):) Ladies imput is always welcome :brownnoser:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK all together now...

Your Down on your luck
You Just lost your Truck
You Can't afford another beer
Your Credit cards don't work
Whole world thinks your a jerk
You're wondering how you wound up here

It would have been cheaper
to keep her around
It would have been better to let her keep you down
Living with a crazy wife beats an empty bank account

It would have been cheaper to keep her around

Now you're sleeping on the couch at your best friends house watching Columbo
Eating cold pizza in your underwear, just remember I told you so

to keep her around

Oooh

So if you're thinking about saying adios, take it from a fool who knows
She's going to serve you papers make you pay through the nose
When her lawyer gets through with you you'll have to move to Mexico

to keep her around

Down on your luck
You Just lost your Truck

to keep her around

Now you're sleeping on the couch at your best friends house watching Columbo
Eating cold pizza in your underwear, just remember I told you so

to keep her around

Oh

So if you're thinking about saying adios, take it from a fool who knows
She's going to serve you paper

When her lawyer gets through with you you'll have to move to Mexico

to keep her around

to keep her around

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way to serious for me. I go on this site to get away from reality. Hope everything works out for ya.:eek:

GRD

Reaction score
Way to serious for me. I go on this site to get away from reality. Hope everything works out for ya.:eek:

In agreement with you.... Not what you expect to see on snow and mud, but good on you guys for the advice. Hope things go well.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I think 99summitx's reply was "Priceless"

OK all together now...

Your Down on your luck
You Just lost your Truck

to keep her around

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey it is cheating either way. However if your not going to stay and if it was with another woman see if you can join in and then we can see you on the JERRY SPRINGER show and where a snow and mud tshirt and hat. That would be great advertizing. Just kidding buddy I would dig deeper and see what or why this has happened.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with Snow And Mud. End it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom