I want one!!!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I vaguely heard something about this on the radio a few months ago. I think they won some sort of Intel innovation award.

Very cool!!!! Looks like it might be pretty affordable too once it's officially released.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pre orders are around 1250 if i can remember correct and after that 1500

Think you have to mount your own go pro and id imagine those are us dollars cool tho hopefully they become cheaper with mass production

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will it give me the ability to do cool tricks? Or will it just be a boring video of me wakeboarding, snowboarding, or snowmobiling? Lol.

I know a lot of people love their Go Pro's, but 90% of the videos uploaded are very boring and 10% of them actually worth watching.

Sorry for the hurt feelings if you are offended.

Cool unit for those that can put on a good show though.

Sent from my iPhone

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will it give me the ability to do cool tricks? Or will it just be a boring video of me wakeboarding, snowboarding, or snowmobiling? Lol.

I know a lot of people love their Go Pro's, but 90% of the videos uploaded are very boring and 10% of them actually worth watching.

Sent from my iPhone

All kinds of fun can be had with that tell someone your watchin them then stash remote in there car

also a great mindf**k tool come on the possibilities are endless find out where that cute girl u like is living etc

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1st batch SOLD OUT.....

on a side note....only 10-20 minutes of flight time??? Hopefully that can be extended.

SKDeuce

Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone

I am just going to continue thinking my riding is epic until I can get one of these to prove otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone

Exactly why I have zero video on youtube haha

I go back and watch and the only maybe (key word maybe) good bits from the day (like carnage) I missed due to snow on the lens... Or turns out I didn't have the bloody thing on record.

Last edited:
Top Bottom