I need some jacket help

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what brand (if any) makes a black jacket with white pinstripes? I have looked up Arctiva and FXR but can't think of any others. I was sure I have seen one but I can't seem to find one.

Thanks

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you sure it was a sled brand? I know a couple ski companies who offer black and white pinstriped jackets.

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what brand (if any) makes a black jacket with white pinstripes? I have looked up Arctiva and FXR but can't think of any others. I was sure I have seen one but I can't seem to find one.

Thanks

you are thinking of tobe jacket from few years back I know bow south has one xxl left over,, also like those coats hoping tobe enters back into canada soon

I will look for a pic

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try DC boarding jackets as well Burton, Foursquare. Don't go with anything that has less than 15k waterproofing for sledding.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tobe rockafella was the gangsta black with pinstripes

they are back in canada as per Tomas...

It's your lucky day Shawn, we just teamed up with a distributor in Canada that started making deliveries in September.
If you look at our dealer locator on www.tobeouterwear.com you can find your closest dealer.
If you don't have one around where you live or if your are having problem finding the gear you want just email me again and we'll figure out how to solve it.
You can contact our distributor through www.gammasales.com

Good luck!

With best regards
Tomas Berntsson

Top Bottom