i guess everything breaks down eventually....

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heavy d thanked me??????!!!!! WOW.......

A piece of chain will work as well as ball bearings too, and by the way, I ain't always a prick, you just drive me nuts sometimes when you ask for advice, and then disregard every piece of it that's given to you.
It would be wrong of me to try and place conclusions on what your motives might be, so I won't. But I will say, that it seems to me like you go out of your way alot of the time, just to get people pissed off, and that's fine, it's damn funny most of the time. Just remember when the slinging starts, if your going to throw ch!t, be prepared to have some splatter on you. It's sortta the way it works, know what I mean

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A piece of chain will work as well as ball bearings too, and by the way, I ain't always a prick, you just drive me nuts sometimes when you ask for advice, and then disregard every piece of it that's given to you.
It would be wrong of me to try and place conclusions on what your motives might be, so I won't. But I will say, that it seems to me like you go out of your way alot of the time, just to get people pissed off, and that's fine, it's damn funny most of the time. Just remember when the slinging starts, if your going to throw ch!t, be prepared to have some splatter on you. It's sortta the way it works, know what I mean

i get it , but alot of the time people throw it when i dont even say anything......and they go way to far alot!

thanks for the advice too:D

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alright , ive got the carb apart , how do i clean the main jet??? dad says thats the problem so i might aswell try it.......before i just sprayed cleaner in the intake , it usually works but not this time.:confused:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alright , ive got the carb apart , how do i clean the main jet??? dad says thats the problem so i might aswell try it.......before i just sprayed cleaner in the intake , it usually works but not this time.:confused:
look down into the top of the carb where the slide was, the hole in the center is the needle tube (needle jet). the main jet is screwed into the bottom of that tube. flip the carb upside down and use a torch tip cleaner in the main. use one just a bit smaller than the hole, you don't want to hog out any brass.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
done.......getting warm for a few minutes and putting the boot back on.

today i cleaned the carb totally and cleaned the screen like heavy d said......their was alot of sludge in there! thanks heavy d! never even knew about that!:D

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dammnit it hurts to know i dont have a chance just because we work together.......(thats her reason)

FML i hate being depressed.:(:(

Thats just one out of 18,000,000.00 woman in Canada alone, everybody gets rejected from time to time Joey. Keep workin it, just keep workin it.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats just one out of 18,000,000.00 woman in Canada alone, everybody gets rejected from time to time Joey. Keep workin it, just keep workin it.

Plenty of fish in the sea Joey, keep your head up and you'll find a girl worth your time:)

In the meantime, go rippin on your bike!

i thought we had something.....she wont even give me a chance , its like i'm not even worth it.......

just please watch or at least listen to this song........

i at least thought she would give me a chance.......i guess i'm just not worth anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82hLvgGuDu8

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now i really feel like ch!t.

There's always and I mean always (always always always) a better one around the corner, you just need to go around a few corners. You gotta admit though to find a god fearin, Yamaha ridin, nature lovin, non Tim Hortons workin girl might take a few corners, better fix your bike and go lookin on that, and remember if you don't give yourself a chance why should anyone else.

Top Bottom