Humorous picture thread

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F8D6171D-4A3D-45F7-9FD3-ED0CAFA1F782.jpeg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Best post of the day! HaHa! I was watching Fox News this morning. They said people donating to a fund for him on Go Fund Me have raised over $6 million already. So regular peeps are donating to a multi million dollar NFL defensive back. I hope he pulls through but Unreal.
Ken, as you know, people are crazy. I would think that the team is picking up the medical expenses or it is another case of misinformation.
Hope the guy recovers to have a decent life.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken, as you know, people are crazy. I would think that the team is picking up the medical expenses or it is another case of misinformation.
Hope the guy recovers to have a decent life.
My thoughts exactly Doug. I would expect the team picks up the med costs as well

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bad deal it happened to him for sure but 6 million already??? I don't want to be that guy but could this be one of those cases that the Vax caused his heart problems?
The doctors are saying that his cardiac arrest was most likely caused by the blow to his chest send his heart into arrhythmia. This can happen if the blow happens when the heart is relaxed. About a 20 millisecond period they say. More tests are expected to verify this they said in a press conference on his condition.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought the GoFundMe was for a toy drive, not him?
My bad. It is for a toy drive in his name which is a much better initiative. I just caught the headline on Fox yesterday morning while on a phone call. Probably should have followed up on it after the phone call but not a big NFL fan.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the other 1100 sports players that had the same thing, without a hit... The hit wasn't that hard of a hit, but there is always a reason other than the obvious. When are people going to wake up?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is this guy alive or dead? Or was there 2 different incidents.

People were saying the NFL guy was dead.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the other 1100 sports players that had the same thing, without a hit... The hit wasn't that hard of a hit, but there is always a reason other than the obvious. When are people going to wake up?
I don’t know. I’m not a cardiologist. I’m going on what he said.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully he pulls through.
Yeah expectedly the calls from the lefties are already ramping up again that tackle football needs to be banned because of this especially at the kids level. Pretty soon everything will be banned.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah expectedly the calls from the lefties are already ramping up again that tackle football needs to be banned because of this especially at the kids level. Pretty soon everything will be banned.

I heard the NHL needs more "diversity" as well.

Oh boy....

Top Bottom