Humorous Kijiji Adds

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Husky made a CR model as well. Air cooled baby.

I didn't realize they made a CR i had I think it was a WR 350 two smoke it was a crazy bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my uneconomical boost

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't get it, give me a hint. Don't say farms.

Actually yes. Farms

"EVERY Summit needs a kit of some kind to perform right in the prairies"

would that kit include a 136 skid and 1.25 track? That would be on top of his firm price though.

Dont be an elitist jackass. 144-146 are extremely popular around here so you can use it at home and still have fun on mountain trips. This year if you want to go off trail you better have some track cause the sloughs have 4' of fluff in them.

I still can't comprehend why a sled with 1200 km is worth more than mine were new....

Thats my ad. Im a Tree Farmer. No joke. Yes im a salesman. I grow and sell trees and shrubs to landscapers.

Do your math. A stock machine is $15000 new with tax and fees IN MY REGION. Not the $13149 msrp you seem to think is all youll pay

A 2 year old one is worth $11000..

That means mine is worth $13000 plus a bit for accessories.

If you dont like it dont buy it but good luck. Your ridicule exposes your idiocy, not mine.

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tax, fees, and goodies are a wash when selling a USED sled. It's hard to factor in GST and Delivery/pdi.

Consider getting 25% at most for add on stuff.

163 is a 750$ option,

Just sayin'

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its easy to factor in tax. See math above. Goodies are all removable except the braces and will just go on my next sled. If i dont sell this year ill sell it next year for $11000 and the per year depreciation is the same.

Yeah its hard to sell a one yr old sled cause most will just pony up the extra $2k for a new one (which is what taxes and fees amount to). But no one is getting a new one for what mine is listed at.

I care not, either way.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You obviously care,or you wouldn't be in here defending your "humorous" add,lol
Its easy to factor in tax. See math above. Goodies are all removable except the braces and will just go on my next sled. If i dont sell this year ill sell it next year for $11000 and the per year depreciation is the same.

Yeah its hard to sell a one yr old sled cause most will just pony up the extra $2k for a new one (which is what taxes and fees amount to). But no one is getting a new one for what mine is listed at.

I care not, either way.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need a gooder...

I'll go in and find one. Send a search party if I don't return.

Top Bottom