Humorous Kijiji Adds

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been looking everywhere for mannequin hands...I search daily across the country for them. Finally paid off.

jk. It was 'all new ads' that wrangled that.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Wanted: i am looking for land to build a church on. - Alberta Land For Sale - Kijiji Alberta Canada.

I wonder which god he's building for???

Hell of an idea, I would like to build a log framed church dedicate dto the worship of Ullr @ 2500m. The Land could be leased from the crown @ $1/yr on a 100yr lease, being a church it would be privilege to tax exempt status, could accept donations tax free and issue donation receipts.....hmmmmmmmm

My retirement plan is comming together, I'm gonna get ordained.....

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Wanted: i am looking for land to build a church on. - Alberta Land For Sale - Kijiji Alberta Canada.

I wonder which god he's building for???

Hell of an idea, I would like to build a log framed church dedicate dto the worship of Ullr @ 2500m. The Land could be leased from the crown @ $1/yr on a 100yr lease, being a church it would be privilege to tax exempt status, could accept donations tax free and issue donation receipts.....hmmmmmmmm

My retirement plan is comming together, I'm gonna get ordained.....

Free Online Minister Ordination - Get Ordained - Universal Life Church

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On closer inspection there is H on the crankcase with husquvarna surely that means its an old husquvana not a honda lol

Top Bottom