How to fix the economy?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we should pay politicians a higher wage, a way to attract a better quality person to do the job.

As for CEO's, we are a free enterprise country, Im not looking to go commie any time soon, the more you can get, great. Companies have the right to try and attract the best they can to run their business's, high wages are one of the ways to do it.

Most of the guys in politics are well to do people, lawyers and such. What we need is regular common sense people running. In other words people that aren't trained to line there own pockets. Just sayin.........

west coast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The second world war was fought over these ideals and we live with these problems today. Germany stopped borrowing money from international financiers to run its nation and printed its own money. They did not pay interest on money that was created out of thin air. No national debt means no income tax etc etc. When it comes to trade with another nation they simply used a barter system bypassing currency. The bankers who own the banks that have the world in debt did not like this and forced a war on germany. Your TV wont tell u this because they own the TV station that presents the lie. The lie is that people serve the economy when in fact once usury "
interest" is eliminated from money then the economy can finally serve the people. Only when a nation controls its currency will booms and busts end.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The second world war was fought over these ideals and we live with these problems today. Germany stopped borrowing money from international financiers to run its nation and printed its own money. They did not pay interest on money that was created out of thin air. No national debt means no income tax etc etc. When it comes to trade with another nation they simply used a barter system bypassing currency. The bankers who own the banks that have the world in debt did not like this and forced a war on germany. Your TV wont tell u this because they own the TV station that presents the lie. The lie is that people serve the economy when in fact once usury "
interest" is eliminated from money then the economy can finally serve the people. Only when a nation controls its currency will booms and busts end.

I can agree with you on one thing that banks are self serving but your comment about Germany...hmmmmmm Are you sure it had nothing to do with invading other sovereign nations or rounding up the Jews and run buy a crazy dude called Hitler?

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of the guys in politics are well to do people, lawyers and such. What we need is regular common sense people running. In other words people that aren't trained to line there own pockets. Just sayin.........

No, what we need are the brightest, smartest people who are out for all our good.

Right now we dont pay enough, what we get are those who are bright enough and smart enough to line their own pockets. There is a huge difference.

I can tell you this, at allot of business's the girl answering the phone is smart, kind and a nice person, but I can assure you that pretty much every company doenst want her running the show. Government is the biggest business we have, we need the best businessmen running it. Problem is there is far to much downside and virtually no upside to those who should be doing the job.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could give a RAT`s azz how much they line their pockets, just show me a guy who can run the show no matter what he takes it`s small potatoes in the big picture........They got a regular dude down south ;see how that`s working for them...........

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, what we need are the brightest, smartest people who are out for all our good.

Right now we dont pay enough, what we get are those who are bright enough and smart enough to line their own pockets. There is a huge difference.

I can tell you this, at allot of business's the girl answering the phone is smart, kind and a nice person, but I can assure you that pretty much every company doenst want her running the show. Government is the biggest business we have, we need the best businessmen running it. Problem is there is far to much downside and virtually no upside to those who should be doing the job.

I fully agree with you and we need a true and experience business man to run this country and not a over educated lawyer or professional politician. IMO, I truly felt that Paul Martin was the smart man that made Chretien look good. Paul Martin was a very successful business man but unfortunately got caught up in the Liberal's shananigans lead by Chretien and was never given the opportunity to raise to the occasion.

Top Bottom