How;s the T motion treating you in the tight turns on the trail ?

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering if they are a bit tricky on the trail in tight turns with speed ? Is the T motion trying to throw you to the out side of the turn?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well watching the T-motion ride this weekend was amazing! those sleds rock! that motor is a brute for a stock machine and the lines that they hold are impressive.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no..............afterall it isnt designed for high speed cornering. thats what the r motion mxz is for.

i find its trail manners are very good considering how well it handles in the deep.

The XP wasnt designed to handle tight corners at speed but it does. Couple buddies that have the XM's up in GP are telling me it rolls a bit on the turns ? Guess I'll find out in a couple days heading in to Bow south tomorrow to p/u a XMX then up to GP on Fri. For all the mansion owners on the south side of GP Sorry in advance.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well watching the T-motion ride this weekend was amazing! those sleds rock! that motor is a brute for a stock machine and the lines that they hold are impressive.

Nice Jared bet u cant wait eh.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I took the xm for the day demo last spring, I never noticed anything different on the trail. They felt like the '12's as far as tippiness was concerned. That was the first thing I wanted to know when I jumped on one.

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my cousin and I got out yesterday (might I add it was -29 plus windchill ... waay to cold to ride)
but we managed to put a few miles on and he said it handles fine in limited snow
doesnt handle much different than his 2011 XP etec

but really liked how it turned in some deeper snow (yes, we found deep-ish snow in SK ;) )

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I took the xm for the day demo last spring, I never noticed anything different on the trail. They felt like the '12's as far as tippiness was concerned. That was the first thing I wanted to know when I jumped on one.

Bingo thanks CUSO

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my cousin and I got out yesterday (might I add it was -29 plus windchill ... waay to cold to ride)
but we managed to put a few miles on and he said it handles fine in limited snow
doesnt handle much different than his 2011 XP etec

but really liked how it turned in some deeper snow (yes, we found deep-ish snow in SK ;) )

Been around Saskatoon and east around Lanigan lots in the ditches. Saw a guy on a XM 163 around Watrus the other day looked very nice, He had enough in the ditch to walk it and didnt look like it was hitting the ground.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it the same as my xp on the trail. The big difference is in the steep and deep. And it's awesome !!

sledrat403

Reaction score
I don't notice a huge difference on the trails, taking your sway bar out makes about 10x more difference.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who cares on the trail. I find I am usually in the ditches of the trail if bumpy more than on the trail. It's just that more smoother there.

Would lke to try one with a wide stance, my preference

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no issues with my XM on trail, even with the sway bar out. For a direct comparison, I feel it handles much better for me both on and off trail than the 2012 Poo Pro I rode for a bit last year.

Okay, I lie. My XM is currently the worst handling sled I've ever been on for on trail. But there's a reason for that: My front suspension support is bent/busted/smooshed. A little TLC and she'll handle nice and good again D

gopherchoker

Reaction score
Got to ride my xm today for a bit. Can't notice the t motion till you try to put it on its side. This thing will side hill anything. Can't wait to go west to do some real riding

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
rode mine yesterday for the first time at corbin. Sat on the seat all the way into the play area. Beautiful riding machine. Tokk a few good spills before i realized i barely had to work at laying it over in the deep. By afternoon i had it figured and was rocking some sick tree lines.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_20121213_095923.jpg Didnt seem to roll any when I spun it around in the parking lot. IMG_20121213_104553.jpg

Top Bottom