How is the sled show.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely smaller this year. There were some really good deals on jackets but I have enough now.
Tried to find some gloves. Between the fit and the prices, I'll go with what I have. Seen a pair of gloves for $240 in one of the skidoo booths. Wow!
Mono suit prices were another eye popper.
I always feel bad for the people in the ATB, Investors Group, etc. booths. Not bad enough to stop though. :)

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to agree with the price of mono suits. Buddy bought a FXR mono suit for $260. Couldn't find one in my size, or I would got one too.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he meant how many came back to Edmonton for the draw? If I lived in Saskatoon or BC somewhere and had to drive those roads again for a 1-10 chance to win? Hmmmm. Lol.

Exactly. If there were ten people standing there then either it was a requirement to win or something's fishy with how the top ten were selected. Edmontonian bias?

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly. If there were ten people standing there then either it was a requirement to win or something's fishy with how the top ten were selected. Edmontonian bias?

Oh yeah sorry I misunderstood. There were 10 of us there for the draw. They called me on sat night and asked if I could make it back to the show to be part of the draw. So I imagine for people who went back home they would have had to chose to stay or decline. That is if they chose people from out of town

Ruralcowboy

Reaction score
I really enjoyed the show... but what happened to the Swap Meet?
Man was that disappointing? I thought it was a great idea, What went wrong?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the show... but what happened to the Swap Meet?
Man was that disappointing? I thought it was a great idea, What went wrong?

it was outside on Saturday only, one day thing, all the people that I talked to that took part in it were quite happy with how it went?

Ruralcowboy

Reaction score
I just expected way more private sellers, that's what I meant. Probably from a sellers perspective it was great.

Last edited:
Top Bottom