Hot Stove Lounge...Sports Talk

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
lmphao!!!

welcher....how much booze have you lost to me betting loserton ;) let me know when you want to loooooooose more...on second thoughts nevermind ... I will never see it :nono: :p :beer:

Over!!!

Ps...pretty sure i heard the crowd chanting got loserton

who's welcher??? Not me...... What you talkin' 'bout willis????

G

Guest1

who's welcher???

No...NOT YOU...GOT PARANOID Welcher knows who he is ;) :beer:

EDIT:...need to add another WELCHER to the list PJ :mad: feel free to pm me for my addy PJ so you can send the CA$H (I will buy my own 26 o CROWN) ... Better luck next year..Hahahahahahaha...AV'S SUCK!!!!

G

Guest1

I saw that GURLLUVSLOSERTON was logged on this morning but hasn't posted in SC for awhile... same with RENX and BD67...LOL

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rolli stood on his head last night but wasn't enough to beat the wings, every game from here is the biggest game of the year, go oilers go!!!!!:beer:

G

Guest1

Calgary SUCKS

:eek: they sure did tonight in Columbus :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2 games ... 7 goals against ZIP for the Flames :eek: can't blame the two tenders for the losses though because of a piss poor performance by the "D" and the "O" had a ton of chances in both games. GOT POWERPLAY...WE DON'T

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whhheeeew the habs just pulled out an ot win over lowely lightning after absolutely dominating the whole game, wanna c 3 dogs and 3 cats clear a room right now? come to my place when we win in ot in a playoff race....yes thats right im talkin about the canadiens, the spOIL arent the only team:d.... and please somebody dont say somethin cheezy like '' THEY R THE ONLY TEAM!!"

G

Guest1

cowgary teams suck..

:rolleyes: last time I looked LOSERTON wasn't even in the playoffs. ;)

8 games left in the regular NHL season...will LOSERTON make the playoffs this year or will they get KNOCKED out by Nashville or the Wild or the Ducks or the Stars or by the BLUES...my guess is KNOCKED out by one of the mentioned and they will be golfing early and giving the fans more time to photoshop kindergarten pic's knocking the Flames...LOL

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oil beat the lame ducks, good game, rollie stood on his head again,crash line fought and scores big goal, never say die, it's not golf season yet, GO OILERS GO!!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not off the band wagon but even if they do make the playoffs do you really think Roly can do it on his own.
We might get through the first round if we meet the Flamers!
catmando!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all cowgary teams suck..........

Lets see now

EskimoHOMOS fail to make western play-offs......sent East to B division and get the air tight treatment.
STAMPS WIN GREY CUP
HITMEN kick living chit out of OILPRINCESSES
FLAMES fighting for 1st place.
Loserton fighting for LAST PLACE.

Let me guess your one of the people responsible for voting in that NDP candidate too.

Top Bottom