Hot Stove Lounge...Sports Talk

G

Guest1

YUP, OILERS BEAT ONE OF THE "HOTTER" TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE RIGHT NOW, AND CALGARY LOOSES TO ONE OF THE WORST TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE AT PRESENT...........KIPPER TIRED AGAIN??? OILCANS ONLY 9 POINTS BEHIND AND AFTER TOMORROW AFTERNOONS GAME...... 7 POINTS:eek:, AND OILERS STILL GAME OR 2 IN HAND.....HMMMMM

You really don't follow hockey outside of LOSERTON do you...LOL

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
JUST A REMINDER ..........THIS IS FOR ALL YOU FLAMEBACK FANS OUT THERE..... A TRIBUTE TO YOUR BELOVED BROKEBACK FLAMERS:

YouTube - Calgary Flames SUCK!

AND ANOTHER FAN FAVOURITE:

YouTube - Calgary Flames Suck[/QUOTE]

FRIENDLY REMINDER:
Last 10 games, flameouts: 3wins, 7 losses, 0 ties
last 10 games, oilers : 4wins, 2 losses, 4 ties

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
and whos in first and whos got the grey cup

how many cups does calgary have, verses how many edmonton has..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i see your point...... Bwahahahaha

Attachments

• choke%20coke.jpg
    choke%20coke.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 61
G

Guest1

Hitmen leading the WHL series 3 games to ZIP over the LOSERTON OILQUEENS :d

OVER!!!

ps...10 games left in the regular NHL season...will LOSERTON make the playoffs this year or will they get KNOCKED out by Nashville or the Wild or the Ducks or the Stars or by the BLUES...my guess is KNOCKED out by one of the mentioned and they will be golfing early and giving the fans more time to photoshop kindergarten pic's knocking the Flames...LOL

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man, I can`t believe how many brainwashed Oiler fans are on here.... Everyone that lives outside of Alberta knows that the ONLY good hockey team that ever came out of Alberta comes from Calgary!!!!!! :d

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol they keep bringing up the past as well .... jeesh i guess they also think back to the days when loserton first got power and running water

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man, I can`t believe how many brainwashed Oiler fans are on here.... Everyone that lives outside of Alberta knows that the ONLY good hockey team that ever came out of Alberta comes from Calgary!!!!!! :d

You can sit at the sheep raves with the Flammer Fab...wait a minute...your from the gap, that place between Alberta and Manitoba...you should be a flammer raver rockstar..!! Fab can take lessons from you!!!! :):beer:

G

Guest1

LMPhAO!!!

Welcher....how much Booze have you lost to me betting LOSERTON ;) let me know when you want to loooooooose more...on second thoughts nevermind ... I will never see it :nono: :p :beer:

OVER!!!

ps...pretty sure I heard the crowd chanting ... LOSERTON

Top Bottom