Hot Stove Lounge...Sports Talk

G

Guest1

Looks like calgary`s trade worked for 24 hrs LOLOLOLOLOL

But it was 24 HOURS longer than LOSERTONS....Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:( what a PATHETIC display by the Flames tonight against Carolina but unlike LOSERTON no excuses we were just simply AWFUL and again unlike LOSERTON we will be in the playoffs this year :d

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, Calgary lost, giving their backup goalie a chance to play and he still needs more experience. I have to check the standings, Don't they already have 1st place in the division ????
I seem to Remember LOSERTON with bigger loses that that TWICE this year with thier main man HOLIE THE GOALIE!!! Do they have a place locked down in the playoffs? HMMMMMM.........The ONLY GOOD thing LOSERTON will do this spring will be able to work on their GOLF Swing early

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems that Edmonton is the only team that will be fine with underachiveing!! Even Montreal has fired thier coach and they are in 6th place COME ON OILERS GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSE AND FIRE MAC T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my thought if Mac T is toast so is the team at this time of the year. To much to change at this time.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last night they pulled one out of their hat..shoot out..just cant win in regulation time..if the oil make the play offs they dont deserve it..in edmonton we have become used to winning..not whinning but thanks to mc t the whinning will happen soon enough..hey isnt today the first day of spring?:beer:

Top Bottom