Hey Snow Angels Year End Party Coming June 8-9 2013 Sat -Sun

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
nice try glen....there ain't now your keep'n up to that kid, she runs hard...lol

ahhh, you haven't seen glen turn his ball cap backwards and rally in a while, have you..... He did us proud last year at the jamboree, and kept up with the kids all nite.... I think he was heading to bed when i was getting up, sunday morning ;)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
ahhh, you haven't seen glen turn his ball cap backwards and rally in a while, have you..... He did us proud last year at the jamboree, and kept up with the kids all nite.... I think he was heading to bed when i was getting up, sunday morning ;)

Whewwwww, I surrender
Long live Sledderglen.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Thanks Rick BUT last year I was a pussy and was worn out by Sat night. Year before was a classic that's the year. Will try again this year. Sara will show me home again.

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to trick you into going to your trailer last year dad and this year ill do the same. Walk Tyler home then ill come back for you heck I've done it every year before won't stop this year!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom