Hey Snow Angels Year End Party Coming June 8-9 2013 Sat -Sun

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Year End Party, It will be social Fun, come out meet other Angels. Hope this date works for everyone,
It will be pot luck and bring your trailer or camper or motor home if your staying the night Shannon said there be breakfast but same thing it does help if everyone help with bringing something to add for breakfast

Lets hope by June 8 we don't have a fire ban We will be sitting around a fire as long as the fire ban is lifted.
thanks We will post the directions to Brads Stan. House location later.

If your coming posts what your thinking to bring so others know so we don't get to much of the same food or drinks etc. thanks
We post more info if it changes etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We will be there Robbie will talk to Shannon on what I will bring. Was good last year even without a wood fire. Propane fires sucked a bit. Robbie contact Brad H and get a e-mail to members

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all please let brad standards know who's come we need numbers we are have steak
please call 780 922- 2133 or email shanstan65@gmail.com

We need people to bring salads and pop and deserts etc let brad know what your bring so we don't get two much of one thing

Thanks everyone see you at brads

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We had a great time tonight. Way to much good food. Thank you Brad and Shannon for hosting this event at your acreage. Wonderfull fire and good times. Lisa may be hurting Sunday AM (maybe). Peter hope you didn't hurt yourself to bad. Scotch induced trip on the slippery grass?? We all had fun.
PDQ won the trophy for Snow Angel of the year. Congrats Don your grooming and dedication to the club is appreciated by us all. Thanks from me for all your help. Good job Buddy
Will be doing it again next year for sure. Was a good year this year looking forward to next season already

• Thanks
Reactions: PDQ

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We really want to attend but we have an electrical inspection coming up and I hadn't even started pulling wires. Glad you had fun.

So you stayed home on a Saturday night and pulled your wire. Good for you did Diane help? LOL

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a GREAT time. THANKS to Brad and Shannon for allowing us to have the wind-up at their acreage again this year...This is a wonderful setting , with plenty of parking (and power too,as my batteries went flat) Maybe I should have made sure they had water in them..as I found out when I got home...And anyone who didn't come out to play ... well you missed a GREAT time...Thanks to Robby I now have a trophy to keep the dust off of for the next year...But I do appreciate it ...Thanks... We now have the summer to do some maintaining around the clubhouse So keep watching this forum for up-dates...

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Was a GREAT time. THANKS to Brad and Shannon for allowing us to have the wind-up at their acreage again this year...This is a wonderful setting , with plenty of parking (and power too,as my batteries went flat) Maybe I should have made sure they had water in them..as I found out when I got home...And anyone who didn't come out to play ... well you missed a GREAT time...Thanks to Robby I now have a trophy to keep the dust off of for the next year...But I do appreciate it ...Thanks... We now have the summer to do some maintaining around the clubhouse So keep watching this forum for up-dates...

no rest for the wicked or what Don?

That trophy is well deserved, thank you for everything that you & Glen of course do to keep our trails going. There is never a dull moment when out doing trail work/installing ramps/removing ramps, with you two! Look forward to next year!

Top Bottom